Just tried to send a car

  • Thread starter Thread starter tigersharkdude
  • 11 comments
  • 1,024 views
Messages
1,713
Messages
tigersharkdude
Just tried to send a car mere minutes after reset and I got the prompt that said I had reached my daily limit. Anybody have any ideas?
 
It's 20 after and I get the same....Daylight savings screws with more than just our heads huh?? Oh well maybe later on tonight...
 
Sadly I don't think much new is going to happen with GT5 for awhile, at least until the earthquake/Tsunami cleanup is done with. They have more things to worry about. As with waiting for GT5 to release patience is gold.
 
reset is in 34 mins
 
lol its 12pm GMT so im very sure of this and when I posted it was that time until then.. 10 mins now.
 
lol its 12pm GMT so im very sure of this and when I posted it was that time until then.. 10 mins now.

that may be true, but doesnt explain why reset has always been 6pm CST. My only thought may be that Europe's daylight savings time doesnt go into affect for another 1-2 weeks
 
This is exactly right, your daylight saving is in affect ours isn't and its done by GMT.
 
Glad to hear it.. ;)
 
Back