Dougboy Messages 1,654 Messages dougboyy Jan 17, 2007 #2 Wow, i thought that thing was going to tip and roll over on several occasions. Oh and how is this considered automotive video/photo?
Wow, i thought that thing was going to tip and roll over on several occasions. Oh and how is this considered automotive video/photo?
Omnis Not Even A Real Mod Staff Emeritus Messages 39,164 Application hell Messages MP-Omnis Jan 17, 2007 #3 Damn, I guess that's what happens when you're in northern waters and your stabilizers suck. Those waves are HUGE!
Damn, I guess that's what happens when you're in northern waters and your stabilizers suck. Those waves are HUGE!
Duke Keep 'em separated Staff Emeritus Messages 24,344 Midlantic Area Messages GTP_Duke Jan 17, 2007 #6 Listing to starboard and down by the bow. I'm thinking it was a shakedown cruise and they were simulating problems.
Listing to starboard and down by the bow. I'm thinking it was a shakedown cruise and they were simulating problems.
Slick Rick Messages 3,534 London Jan 17, 2007 #7 Why dont they make boats wider instead of longer and higher?? Is it because of docking?
Holdenhsvgtsr Messages 9,089 Scotland Jan 24, 2007 #9 heres another for anyone intrested,the have a video inside a wakeway so you can see how much the ship bends
heres another for anyone intrested,the have a video inside a wakeway so you can see how much the ship bends
exigeracer Messages 5,987 Jan 24, 2007 #10 Duke Listing to starboard and down by the bow. I'm thinking it was a shakedown cruise and they were simulating problems. Click to expand... Would they really risk tipping over something that expensive? It seems they were pretty close to losing it.
Duke Listing to starboard and down by the bow. I'm thinking it was a shakedown cruise and they were simulating problems. Click to expand... Would they really risk tipping over something that expensive? It seems they were pretty close to losing it.