Nov.15 ~ Ferrari 430 Scuderia
Nov.28 ~ Random Shots

Dec.1 ~ Chevrolet Nova SS + Ferrari Dino 246 GT
Dec.13 ~ Calsonic GT-R's

Jan. 31 ~ Lamborghini Diablo SV

Feb.1 ~ Random Shots

Feb. 13 ~ Teaser

May 6 ~ Back from the (Not So)Dead

Justin, your pic at the top of the page, is that at ladeira?(if that is how its Spealt.

Looks like T10 have re moddled the back drop. Looks fairly different.
Paint strips give it away. Unless I'm totally wrong.

:drool: THAT is an awesome picture!!!

Thanks, the thing is insane to drive.

Justin, your pic at the top of the page, is that at ladeira?(if that is how its Spealt.

Looks like T10 have re moddled the back drop. Looks fairly different.
Paint strips give it away. Unless I'm totally wrong.

It is Ladera, I'm guessing they did change the background as it's in the same location as Camino Viejo.

Go Miata go! :D
I've upgraded it to the next level up in my garage, but I think I prefer it as it is in the club, since it sounds better.

Really like the 458 and the C1 Vette shots, they're technically simple but very well-chosen, so the focus is squarely on where it matters.

so the focus is squarely on where it matters.

I would agree with you but in both shots whatever is in the background is also "in focus" compared to the rest of the image which clearly isn't. And that is rather distracting. A tighter crop of the cars themselves would eliminate the issue completely.
If it were for that slight part of the image that does come back into focus, I would agree, these images are superb.

I am digging the BMW 2002 photo desaturated. The creamy whites are brilliant.

Thanks

Go Miata go! :D
I've upgraded it to the next level up in my garage, but I think I prefer it as it is in the club, since it sounds better.

Really like the 458 and the C1 Vette shots, they're technically simple but very well-chosen, so the focus is squarely on where it matters.

I think your Miata is one of the more used cars in the garage as it's almost perfect for the rivals event at Tsukuba.

It's also a nice livery.

I would agree with you but in both shots whatever is in the background is also "in focus" compared to the rest of the image which clearly isn't. And that is rather distracting. A tighter crop of the cars themselves would eliminate the issue completely.
If it were for that slight part of the image that does come back into focus, I would agree, these images are superb.

Admittedly both pics were rush jobs that turned out decent(458 was for someone in the general thread that wanted a pic of the Challenge and I just wanted to take a pic of the Vette). I also am still learning how to use photo mode, it's hard going from GT5's insane amount of adjustments to FM4's relatively few.

Thanks for the constructive criticism. 👍

Latest batch look real nice, loving the vette!

Thanks.👍

Will get an update (and new lame movie reference) up tomorrow.

I also am still learning how to use photo mode, it's hard going from GT5's insane amount of adjustments to FM4's relatively few.

Thanks for the constructive criticism. 👍

No problem. Check out my latest pics in my thread. If you like them, I will pass along the shutter speed/ focus/ aperture settings. Using the setting I just found today I was able to blur the whole image except the car, even stuff in the far background.

Really liking that 2002 shot. Just a bit too much sepia though. Just a bit.

Otherwise, fantastic. 👍

I really like the last three pictures, because they carry some interesting contrasts. The sense of speed is good, and given that you adjusted the focus properly, the cars look very clean and crisp. Well done. 👍

Fists of Furai! 👍

I'd have to say I like the first big shot most; the wheels go well with the car too. Great stuff.

Now start editing!

The 1st and 2nd big shots are fantastic, they're really well composed and crystal clear too! 👍

Fists of Furai! 👍

I'd have to say I like the first big shot most; the wheels go well with the car too. Great stuff.

Now start editing!

Thanks, I take no credit for the wheel selection though as the Furai in the Le Mans shots are with the Furai that is shared in the club garage(The other 2 are in Free Play mode).

I may edit my next update, not sure yet.

The 1st and 2nd big shots are fantastic, they're really well composed and crystal clear too! 👍

Thanks.👍

Last Furai shot is great, looks very futuristic, especially given the location where you took the shot. All works together nicely!

Quite moody. I like it. 👍

Man, if only the headlights could be turned on...

Thanks.👍

I really wish we could as well, you would think since we can pretty much do everything else in AV mode we could at least turn on the lights.

Can I ask why you chose this composition?

I just wanted to take a simple shot to practice editing on.

My favourite shot from post 21, has to be the last one.

Thanks.👍

Latest Posts

Back