Justin's Photomode Thread - [July 21]

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 75 comments
I just wanted to take a simple shot to practice editing on.

Cool. I see shots like that occasionally around here and I am trying to figure out why people compose a shot like that. Just curious thanks.

The colors in that bottom pic are AMAZING! I can't stop staring at it. In-game effect or post-process?
Both images are really dark. I would like to see some shadow detail. And there are no bright whites at all in either photograph.

The first shot is great. It's all just right. The chrome-accented bits shine through very well.

I'd take the first over the second simply because it makes me feel nostalgic for reasons I don't even understand. 👍

The first shot is great. It's all just right. The chrome-accented bits shine through very well.

I'd take the first over the second simply because it makes me feel nostalgic for reasons I don't even understand. 👍

I did do some editing in the first shot so that could have something to do with it.

Thanks.👍

Here is a bonus shot of the ONE-77 in Autovista.

Great feel on both of the shots man! Nailed the feeling perfectly! The engine shot is nice as well, looks like a nuclear reactor lol.

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

My contest entry for this week(for now)

Smokin'

Click any of them for full size

Thanks for the comment RetroGiant.👍

SIARPC
Figured I would celebrate my SIARPC appearance with a special set of Top Gear inspired pics.

You'll be celebrating something else soon enough. :D

Great set. Fifth one is top notch, loving the action.

I think your editing is coming along very nicely, nice colour balance and tones. Perhaps a tiny bit less noise maybe. Other than that great work, some fantastic shots 👍

Audi R8

Click Any For Full Size
------

I think your editing is coming along very nicely, nice colour balance and tones. Perhaps a tiny bit less noise maybe. Other than that great work, some fantastic shots 👍

Thanks, I've toned down the noise since the 510 pic.👍

Saab 99 Turbo

Click Any For Full Size

Also, I have included a very subtle signature, see if you can spot it.:sly:

My Favourites from the last 3 sets, First shot would have to be the most favourite, very nice picture. The lighting and angle etc are simple but work very well.

And no luck for me finding the signature after a quick look :lol:

Keep it up 👍

Random Shots

Unedited

------
My Favourites from the last 3 sets, First shot would have to be the most favourite, very nice picture. The lighting and angle etc are simple but work very well.

And no luck for me finding the signature after a quick look :lol:

Keep it up 👍

Thanks.👍

Amazing detail in that engine shot.

Really is amazing the amount of detail the AV cars have.

Chevrolet Nova SS

Ferrari Dino 246 GT
Unedited

Click Any For Full Size

I'm going to be taking my editing one step further for my next set by doing a SlipZtrem style presentation...... or at least that's how I hope it turns out.:lol:

you made that Saab look beautiful.

Thanks, probably my favorite car in the game for under 10,000.

Nice gallery of shots, I really like the Bel Air, nice :).

Thanks.👍

The Aston shot is beautiful 👍

Thanks, was going to do something with it for the competition, but the decals looked off so I just did that shot instead.:cheers:

Latest Posts

Back