P PSDK_92 Messages 167 Messages PSDK_92 May 17, 2011 #1 Anyone else's psn still off ? Ps. I know this will get locked but on my phone and search doesn't work.
Anyone else's psn still off ? Ps. I know this will get locked but on my phone and search doesn't work.
raz_10 Messages 1,821 Caliphornia Messages GTP_raz_10 May 17, 2011 #4 Jw = Just wondering? 💡 Mine was still off as of Last night, need to go check tonight when I get home.
Jw = Just wondering? 💡 Mine was still off as of Last night, need to go check tonight when I get home.
P PSDK_92 Messages 167 Messages PSDK_92 May 17, 2011 #5 raz_10 Jw = Just wondering? 💡 Mine was still off as of Last night, need to go check tonight when I get home. Click to expand... Have you been sent an email yet ?
raz_10 Jw = Just wondering? 💡 Mine was still off as of Last night, need to go check tonight when I get home. Click to expand... Have you been sent an email yet ?
Villain Ludicrous Speed Premium Messages 4,687 Golden State Messages xViLLaiNx12 May 17, 2011 #6 You're phone still lets you into to Console & PC Gaming section doesn't it? Current PSN outage: Don't abuse or we lose this thread.
You're phone still lets you into to Console & PC Gaming section doesn't it? Current PSN outage: Don't abuse or we lose this thread.
Vitzio Messages 1,250 Texas Messages GTP_Vitzio/vezze61 May 17, 2011 #8 You probably don't want to use abbreviations on this site, the mods hate it, as so I have heard.
P PSDK_92 Messages 167 Messages PSDK_92 May 17, 2011 #9 Vitzio You probably don't want to use abbreviations on this site, the mods hate it, as so I have heard. Click to expand... Yeah I already got an infraction lol it's so petty , thanks for the heads up anyways
Vitzio You probably don't want to use abbreviations on this site, the mods hate it, as so I have heard. Click to expand... Yeah I already got an infraction lol it's so petty , thanks for the heads up anyways
Villain Ludicrous Speed Premium Messages 4,687 Golden State Messages xViLLaiNx12 May 17, 2011 #10 PSDK_92 Yeah I already got an infraction lol it's so petty , thanks for the heads up anyways Click to expand... I'm sure they'll appreciate how sincerely you took the infraction.
PSDK_92 Yeah I already got an infraction lol it's so petty , thanks for the heads up anyways Click to expand... I'm sure they'll appreciate how sincerely you took the infraction.