kaede's tt gallery - Random pics added

• Thread starter kaede
  • 354 comments
kaede - have you tryed doing the gt4 incar trick? for TT, youll need to experiment with camera angle but it should work in TT.

when in a replay, cycle through the view until your in the helmet cam and then take a picture. youll have to play with ap/shutter speed ... a lot. heh. when you save the picture as film to your memory card and then devolpe in the replay threatre. if your too far back youll be inside the helmet.

good luck! :P

UnoMOTO - Thanks.

[empty space] - I had tried and its really frustrating. However, i managed to get 2 pics which i am quite satisfied which i will showcase in next update. :)

The second picture there in your last update just has me completely and utterly confused...but all the rest so far have been looking pretty nice.

I wish PD had thought about a few little things alittle more, though, such as keeping the rider's hands from looking like they're floating around the handlebars or completely off of the grip while hanging off.

The second picture there in your last update just has me completely and utterly confused...

I was using the first person view thing, doing a stoppie. Thought it looked fresh and decided to showcase it. I was hoping to get the head in the picture initially but that was the best thing I could get at the moment. :)

I like this entire latest update, kaede. Just some really good stuff. Might be showing my age here, but that last picture makes me think of Street Hawk...anyone remember that show?

True. Well go look it up some time and you'll kinda see what I mean. It was a cheezy as all hell show (ripping off of Knight Rider, which was also cheezy but a show that I loved) and didn't last long at all, hence why people don't know about it compared to something like Knight Rider or Miami Vice or something that shouldn't have been as big as it was, like Magnum P.I.

True. Well go look it up some time and you'll kinda see what I mean. It was a cheezy as all hell show (ripping off of Knight Rider, which was also cheezy but a show that I loved) and didn't last long at all, hence why people don't know about it compared to something like Knight Rider or Miami Vice or something that shouldn't have been as big as it was, like Magnum P.I.

oh yes man....the mighty Street Hawk of the eighties
With Automan and Knight Rider was one of my favourites, for sure
👍 :)

StreetHawk_02_800x600.jpg

Back