Kaido Battle 3 : 4 MIN. INGAME VIDEO !!! LOOK !!! (Update #7)

• Thread starter Max_DC
  • 252 comments
List of "Used-Only" cars, cannot buy new: (In order of the way they appear in my garage :))
Mitsubishi Starion GSR-VR
Nissan Onevia
Fiat 1000TCR
Mazda Savana RX-7 Turbo
Nissan Gazelle
Nissan Sileighty
Nissan Sunny Truck
Toyota Celica GT-Four (ST165)
Honda City Turbo 2
Nissan Fairlady Z 240Z
Nissan Skyline RS-X
Toyota Sprinter Trueno 2 door (AE86)
Toyota Soarer 3.0 GT Limited
Toyota Celica XX 2800GT
Toyota Levin 2 Door (AE86)
Nissan Silvia Turbo R-X.G

Everything else, you can buy new. (Except for the extremely low numbers of "Win once" cars. Like the Citroen Xsara)

byronl
how can u tell when a course is gonna have dirt and when it doesn't?

As far as I know there is only one dirt track ? The one in Hokkaido... havn't played it alot... no time :(

Max_DC
As far as I know there is only one dirt track ? The one in Hokkaido... havn't played it alot... no time :(

Whenever I drive on any course sometimes the road will be asphalt then the road will turn into dirt and sometimes will come back to asphalt. This has happened to me on almost every course. Doesn't this happen to anybody else?

No.

The Thirteen Devils and Kingdom Twelve show up after that.

You still have plenty to go.

Heres some pics I thought I would share.

180SX

Civic

86 Levin Coupe

180SX in action @ the gymkhana

^^^ these are my 3 current cars
vvvv DRIFT GOD just screwin around
DRIFT GOD
lol check this out ;)

I wouldnt know ;) I dont have that game yet. Its pretty much your standard Genki game though with all the various rivals to beat, parts to unlock, areas to clear. ALL the courses (except for the gymkhana) are touge mountain courses with both uphill and downhill runs, variable weather, day and night time races.

There are Time Attacks, SP Battles, and CA (drifting) battles, and a few combinations of the above. Due to the nature of the courses though, I find myself drifting even when I am not doing drifting battles.

I DO know that there are waaayyy more cars than C1 Racing Battle, including a handful (or two or three) of real life race cars and D1GP drift cars you can get, and Im 99% sure there are more tracks as well, even though they are all point to point and not circuit.

many thnx for the info 👍
i might get this one sooner as i tought, i bought C1 RacingBattle today its great but i saw this game also well, after seeing this thread and the official site and many others i keep thinking about it, but im picking it up this week, so i will try post some cars in the future :) i love those Genki games, i have the most of the Tokyo Extreme racer games, on Ps2 and DC but the KaidoBattle is the one i never played only saw videos of it...anyway it must being positive from what im reading everywhere :)
grtz

I should have posted this earlier but didnt think of it until now, here is an online guide for KB3. I think its viewed using a translator site so some of the english may sound a little funny or not make sense, but its still quite useful and can give you an idea of the depth of the game if you havent played it before.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babe...&trurl=http://lod.zero-yen.com/kb3/index.html

please, someone slap me across the face if this has been posted before, its been a while since Ive been here to GTP so I kinda just skipped through the pages real fast.

Wow Drift god, your cars are Rice tastic.

Also the wheels on Takumis Trueno are not that big, they are the same size as the stock wheels. And he didn't have super rice tastic blue calipers.

Ok ok, i'll post my cars so you can tell me how boring they look. ;)

So my first car, picked up in the used lot. The mighty Nissan Gazelle!

Now used mostly for Gymkhana and some of the other day races.

Now I needed to do those FF races in the day, so I purchased this EG Civic. It also doesn't do too badly in those Gymkhanas. It came with the full aero package installed when I bought it from the used lot, i'm tempted to sell it and just buy a plain one to replace it.

Oh man, ugh horrible I think i'm going to take all that off and make it a panda car soon. But my Altezza is my last day car that I use primarily for CA and Gymkhana drifting.

Ok so that's all my sponsored cars out of the way, now come my cars I race during the night.

The second car I bought was my Sil80 and it's the car I use the most being a good all rounder. Looks familliar? ;)

And here is my car that seems to be glued on to the track even during the gravel sections. My R5 turbo.

My NSX I found it in the used car lot (like all but one or two of my cars) it's a beast. I don't race it much because it feels like overkill.

Another used gem I found is my RX-7, it's great at CA battles.

I did try to give this a WRC style paintjob but got bored and gave up after two minutes. But it's effing quick.

Takumis Trueno before engine swap and the cf hood was added.

Wow, this thing is effing impossible to drive downhill. It's so heavy the brakes are shot halfway down Haruna. Uphill it's insane, 680bhp and still got two more levels of engine/turbo tuning to go. At one point it's getting that trd aero kit and it's going to be silver like the TRD 3000GT.

Oh man I love the way my 240Z looks. Loverly and it's pretty damn quick too!

I did have an Evo 3, but I traded it for this Evo5! It's my wet weather car.

I've got an FD, OneVia, Cappo and an Old Celica XX something as well. But I haven't used them yet.

Race Idiot
Wow Drift god, your cars are Rice tastic.

Also the wheels on Takumis Trueno are not that big, they are the same size as the stock wheels. And he didn't have super rice tastic blue calipers.

ok first of all where do you see that my cars are rice ??? do you see any honda civics in my garage with NOS stickers and huge wings on them ???

mabey your name should be RICE IDIOT because you obviously have no idea what RICE is.

and the INITIAL D 86 isnt mine, if you look at the picture you will clearly see it is a rivals car.

Back