Kamy's BTCC Series || FinishedFinished 

Thanks all, fun evening! I think I might have had a fun lag spike in Race 2 so sorry about that!

Thanks for waiting for me, appreciated!

I think congrats to Moto on the championship win, I couldn't quite hunt down Flow in Race 2 for the double, was a long shot for me to do it anyway!

Well, fun series guys! Thanks to Kamy for organising this great championship. I learned so much from racing here; just look at my pace during preseason and this last race! Too bad that skirmish happened at turn 3. Again, sorry for all that. Some rally great pack battles were had at the end of round 9. Congrats to the champ and everyone else!

Cheers for the series kamy, roll on the next one! Well done to all great close but clean racing. Just to let people know I will be trying to get a team together In the bmws for next season. Well done to Moto, really deserve it. Such a fair driver.

Thanks guys for running in this series. It was really fun.
Still sad I did't get any win.. You are all disqualified :dopey:.
Seriously it was really agreat series with some top driving from the guys at the top, which I race door to door more often.
Hope KTCC will be as good at least :)👍

If you have any sugestion on how to improve KTCC after running this series post it here 👍

Thanks for the good comments guys, and thanks to Kamy and everyone else for the amazing series.

Last night was truly awesome! The standard racing was at a level that I didn't even know was possible. The second race was just.... weird. I had a decent start but ended up dropping down to 9th, then climbing back up to 3rd. It was the most action packed, sweaty-palmed racing I've ever done.

I came into this championship hoping to achieve a top 3 position in the standings, and never expected to actually win. I really can't believe I did it :D (I'll stop boasting now ;) )

I have a little announcement to make too. As some of you know I use the DFGT wheel... But last week I saw a new G27 at a price that I just couldn't resist, so I bought it :D It arrives in the post today, and I can't wait to use it. I wanted to give the DFGT a proper send-off, and last night was perfect for doing that. That wheel has brought me throug this BTCC season, but I am really excited to use the G27 through the KTCC season, which is obviously going to be another immense series.

See you all back on the track!

Once again, congrats on the win, Moto! Seems I was right about betting on you. :cheers:

I think you'll like the G27 even better than the DFGT, it feels more pro. The leather is a nice touch, and it has actual shift paddles!!

Results and updated Points Table

Driver MatheusBond/Matheus-007 was given a 15 point penalty for over agressive move causing chaos in a pack of cars. This would also be a 1 race ban, but the season ended. We need you to be a lot more carefull on KTCC, as this consecutive penalties give no room fore more mistakes.

Thanks all for making this a really great series
:)👍

Attachments

• Round_9_10.PNG
    Round_9_10.PNG
    15.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Standings_after_10_Final.PNG
    Standings_after_10_Final.PNG
    19.6 KB · Views: 8
Back