• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 152 comments
Wales
Anglesey
El_Beardo_Grande
Saturday, 7th of December.
14:00PST - 17:00EST - 22:00GMT

I'll keep it short, and sweet.

Kart racing. We all love it. Right? Good. Get involved.

Each race runs 15 mins.

Race 1 - BB Raceway, reverse.
Race 2 - Suzuka East.
Race 3 - Naskart, at Northern Isle Speedway.

• Qualifying: 5 Minutes.
  • Grid Order: Race 1 fastest first. Then reverse grid based on previous race results
  • Race: 15 Minutes
  • Start: Grid
  • Boost: Off
  • Slipstream Strength: Weak
  • Visible Damage: Off
  • Mech Damage: Off
  • Tyre Wear: Off
  • Fuel Depletion: Off
  • Grip Reduction: Real
  • Race Finish Delay: 60 Seconds
  • Tuning: Allowed
  • Ghost: Off
  • Penalties: Off
  • Side Contact Penalty: Off
  • All assists allowed.

This was an absolute riot last time. I'm hoping for more of the same.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Capture+_2019-11-25-22-17-36.png
    Capture+_2019-11-25-22-17-36.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 24
Ah man I appreciate that! Kart at Horse Thief Mile is the only win I ever got in the dailies with friends lobbies so I've a reputation to uphold :d

So, I know who I'm following at Horse Thief.

Nope.
I'd change the name of that account, but I'll be charged $10.
Gotta remove that name.

$10?! Ouch.

Either way. You're still invited :)

Saturday, 30th of November.
14:00PST - 17:00EST - 22:00GMT

I'll keep it short, and sweet.

Kart racing. We all love it. Right? How about an hour of it?

4 races. 15 minutes of hilarity, at 4 different circuits.

1. Northern Isle Speedway (Naskart)
  2. Miyabi
  3. Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile
  4. BB Raceway

• Qualifying: 5 Minutes.
  • Grid Order: Race 1 fastest first. Then based on previous race results
  • Race: 15 Minutes
  • Start: Grid with false start check.
  • Boost: Off
  • Slipstream Strength: Weak
  • Visible Damage: Off
  • Mech Damage: Off
  • Tyre Wear: 1x
  • Fuel Depletion: Off
  • Grip Reduction: Real
  • Race Finish Delay: 60 Seconds
  • Tuning: Allowed
  • Ghost: Off
  • Penalties: Off
  • Side Contact Penalty: Off
  • All assists allowed.
Note: Event start time can be adjusted an hour later if needed. Also perfectly happy to run earlier.

Note 2: Entrance isn't strictly limited to TPC guys.
Won't be able to make this one with it being Thanksgiving this week. Have fun though guys. Would've provided some great practice for me, cause I can barely drive the thing. :scared:

Don't know anything about any TPC stuff, but I'm happy to give the karts a try for once. Sign me up.

Yeh, see TPC is a bit like the British navy during the Napoleonic war. They work on a the press gang principle whereby you find yourself involuntarily enlisted :lol:.

I'll try to be there. Horsemile thief kinda scares me. It's a track that gets used so little it's hard to remember the layout. The last time I thought @Pigems was going to land on me during one of his "short cuts" :scared: .

Yeh, see TPC is a bit like the British navy during the Napoleonic war. They work on a the press gang principle whereby you find yourself involuntarily enlisted :lol:.

I'll try to be there. Horsemile thief kinda scares me. It's a track that gets used so little it's hard to remember the layout. The last time I thought @Pigems was going to land on me during one of his "short cuts" :scared: .
This would be perfect for us. :lol:

Just wake up one morning like "Who the hell changed my PSN name? Who are these guys? Where the hell am I?! . . Why is there a chicken?!"

Can you put me in as a Maybe? I'm still debating on doing the FIA races that day.

It'll be before the FIA stuff on your side of the pond :) that said, might interfere with practice and stuff. Maybe it is.

It's an easy layout to remember: start line, short straight, 60* turn, short straight, 180* turn, short straight, 180* turn, short straight, 180* turn, short straight.....:lol:

@Bivittavus88 :bowdown::cheers: Sounds too fun to skip :D . I'm in :D .
I heard that these monsters are easier to drive with TC...?

You shouldn't need TC, as there isn't enough power to worry you. Fully recommend CSA, though. Maybe stability control too (can't remember what it's called in game)

They're twitchy little buggers.

That's one way of putting it. I tried an arcade mode race last night, and the slightest bit of side to side contact meant I was spinning faster than a world champion ice skater :lol:

tenor.gif

Yeah, I use TCS5 with these buggers too, and I make the steering rotation and much as possible to desensitize the wheel a bit. These are nothing like driving a real go kart lol. :)

Back