Katiegan

Wrenching Wench
Premium
United Kingdom
West Yorkshire
Katiegan
KatieB53

Click here to see my latest set!

Hello! Welcome to my Photomode Gallery. Here I will try to post as often as I can to keep you GTPlaneteers up to date on what my GT camera lens sees. Not all photos I take will make it here, as I will probably only post my favourites. I rarely do any post-GT5 editing, unless stated, simply because I'm lazy, and I love to see how beautiful we can make photos look with nothing but a virtual camera. I am always looking for ways to improve my photos, so I highly encourage you to leave me some contructive critisism! Happy snapping!

Volkswagen Golf V GTI '05

Last edited:
The reason your photos are blurry is because of Photobuckets rubbish compression which brings me onto what I'm going to say. Your photos are good, just believe in them! and switch to Flickr. Flickr's compression is far better, that's what most of us around here use.

Aside from the compression thing, if you move to Flickr use the "Medium 640" photo size option as it's the optimal size for GTP, faster to load, and a lot easier on other peoples bandwidth.

One more thing, don't use the miniture filter.. infact don't use the filters at all because the really ruin photos unless you can be creative it. Personally I stay away from them all, apart from the B&W ones.

Ah, that'll be why then! Once I'm on my computer with the photos saved on I'll switch to Flickr. I knew it was something to do with Photobucket... and I didn't fancy resizing all my photos and have the same photo numerous times in my album.

I've somehow developed a miniture addiction... it's really annoying me, because I've ruined a lot of my photos by choosing that filter, but I can't help it. I'm just drawn to selecting the miniture filter. I really need to snap out of that habit.

Yeah, bad habits are hard to get rid of, but you get there in the end. The miniture filter should on be used for tilt-shift photography. It's an interesting aspect of photography, you might want to read up on if you want to know how to use that filter properly. But as general stuff goes, stick to the good ol' original photo. Photography is just trial and error. 👍

Scion FR-S '12

Mercedes-Benz 300SL Coupe '54

Infiniti Coupe Concept '06

Volkswagen 1200 '66

Subaru BRZ S '12

Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TT 2seater (Z32) '89

Also my 800th post!

You've got some awesome shots in here, keep up the great work! :)👍

The first of the fairlady set has a great composition 👍

Thanks! That one was a slightly difficult shot... I took it portrait then rotated it to try and get a more panoramic look. :)

breast-cancer-awareness-ribbon2.jpg
Here's my pledge. :)

S2000 pictures are looking real good! I especially like the first one.

The monochrome Z32 shot's looking good too. Gives off a really 'noir' feel to it.

Keep up the good work! 👍

Love it. 👍

Thank you! One of the very rare times you'll see photos of a Ferrari from me. :sly:

I love both of those photos, and I love the cause. 👍

Thank you! I saw this thread and knew I had to contribute something. :D

~Ribbon~ Here's my pledge. :)

S2000 pictures are looking real good! I especially like the first one.

The monochrome Z32 shot's looking good too. Gives off a really 'noir' feel to it.

Keep up the good work! 👍

Thank you! :D

Look, I didded an edit!

Here's my first proper edit. Nothing special, and there's a few bits I'm still unhappy with, but it's getting late and I'm getting tired, so I can't be bothered changing it right now. :P

Nissan 200SX '96

Great job with the edit! 👍 I love the Vitz shots as well, they make the car look pretty awesome.

Great first start with photo editing. Keep practicing and you'll become an expert at the gig. :sly:👍

I haven't updaded in over a month! :crazy: Here are some new shots of an old friend brought out from the back of my garage. It was wearing a horrible bodykit and spoiler so I decided to give it some class. The only editing I've done here is a border, text, and my new watermark. Hope you like them!

Nissan Skyline Sedan 350GT Type SP '06

Back