Katiegan's GT6 Gallery | 09/11 - Blackbird

• Thread starter Katiegan
  • 44 comments
What do you mean? None of those are edited, apart from the watermark. The last one is my entry for this week's photomode competition! :lol:

Are you serious? The last one looks far too cleaned up to have come straight from GT6... unless you used one of the Cross Processing filter?

It's even more stunning now. :lol:

Like others, I'd say first and last are the best in this set, they feel that bit more professional than the others. The filter/edit looks really good in the second to last shot, the colours are more neutral and the lines look good. 👍

The first and the last shot are great.;) Nice use of depth of field.👍
Like others, I'd say first and last are the best in this set, they feel that bit more professional than the others. The filter/edit looks really good in the second to last shot, the colours are more neutral and the lines look good. 👍

Thanks! 👍

Are you serious? The last one looks far too cleaned up to have come straight from GT6... unless you used one of the Cross Processing filter?

It's even more stunning now. :lol:

I used Cross Processing 3 on the first and last shots. Needless to say, it's my favourite filter. :P

The OP even says that apart from the watermark, unless stated otherwise, my shots are straight from the game! :lol:

I like the first and last Focus shots. Interesting composition in the first one.

The S13 story is really nice;)

And dat last Focus shot:drool:

I always wonder how people use Cross Processing 2&3 in a good way... when I try it, the pic always turns out all-green or all-pink, no other colours

First off, big apologies for a month of no updates! I got addicted to GTA again and school started, and ever since changing to my laptop my Flickr account isn't working. I try to sign in but I get the 'invalid Yahoo ID' message and I can't remember the alternate email I used to recover it. I downloaded the Flickr app on to my iPod and it signs in just fine on there, so for the time being I'm having to sync my photos to my iPod, upload them using the app and then copy the URLs from the site. Yahoo is a real PITA sometimes. :grumpy:

In an attempt to try and make up for the lack of updates, I present not one set, but two! As always, these are fresh from the game, besides the watermarks.

Napalm Nova
A replica of the Nova owned by Brian Scotto, founder of Hoonigan, which he has affectionately called the 'Napalm Nova'

You have a real affinity for bringing out the natural menace in muscle cars and it's great, shots 4 and 5 of the Nova illustrate what I mean perfectly.

Fuji Film is great as well, and there you are making the cross processing filter work yet again. I was great with it in 5, but I can't get it to work for me now. :lol:

You have a real affinity for bringing out the natural menace in muscle cars and it's great, shots 4 and 5 of the Nova illustrate what I mean perfectly.

Fuji Film is great as well, and there you are making the cross processing filter work yet again. I was great with it in 5, but I can't get it to work for me now. :lol:

Thank you! 👍

The secret to cross processing is the lighting. For cross processing 3, when you get a little bit of lens flare is usually the best time to use it, but just any general decent lighting makes it look good. Same with cross processing 1, which I used for #2 in the Fuji set. I've yet to really try out cross processing 2 though. :P

Well, it's been an awfully long time since I last updated this thread, and an equally long amount of time since I played GT6! A lot has been going on in those 10 months I had left this thread. As well as becoming so addicted to GTA I completely ignored GT6's existence, I've left school, got a job and started college, and in a few weeks time I'll finally be learning to drive too. But, last night, I decided to dust off my GT6 camera and take some shots of my newest purchase, an RUF CTR YellowBird. Or should that be Blackbird?

Back