Kaz sends his love to GTPlanet!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DJW_GT
  • 20 comments
  • 1,904 views
Messages
591
Messages
DJW_GT
From the Honda interview!:

'GTPlanet, I like you too!' :sly:

Only a quick mention, but hey :D
 
awesome stuff!!!!!!


shows how much of the buyers advice he takes into consideration if he visits gtplanet
 
are you starting a thread for every reply KAZ makes?
 
Awwww...So sweet "Virtual hug" :D We love you KY
 
pfff speak for yourself.. im getting a little ticked off at the guy. He knows his fans and knows we are die hard. Why not just answer a few simple questions so we can all sleep ok.
 
what's up with all the secrecy? i love him so much, and thus I have been spoiling him too much... he feels like he can make us wait and test our patience.
 
Made a banner to celebrate it, Jordan linked on the news post on the frontpage too!

gtplanet_is_legendary.jpg


:D
 
I think this might be the first time KY has ever said the word 'gtplanet'. It's epic!

At least we now know for sure that he knows we exsist!
 
I bet Jordan blushed... maybe even ushered a tear.
 
I was so happy, just checking he knew who we were lol. Shame he didn't directly answer my tweet about GT4 having more tracks than GT5.

No he needs to wear the official clothing lol. I'm sure we can send him a shirt :D
 
are you starting a thread for every reply KAZ makes?

Not really, for a start I only created 2 threads, one of which was to provoke quite a reasonable discussion about a surprising commant KY made, and this one (although slightly more light hearted), a surely acceptable topic about KY's first ever mention of GTPlanet.

Before now many people were wondering whether KY even knew about this place. Now we know that he does, it rises the question about how closely the posts on this forum are followed, if at all. And, above all else, it's just nice to get a mention from the man himself!

May I ask... Why the negative and condecending tone? :indiff: Lighten up a bit, no-one else seems to have a problem with this topic, nor the other one.
 
Last edited:
Make sure that Kaz knows he is working for Us and Jordan :lol:

Send him that shirt, quick!
 
Sorry guys but it was @GTPlanet, which is this guy http://twitter.com/GTPlanet

:P
I'm sure it was this GTPlanet he was referring to, because it was said right after one of our members tweeted something along the lines of 'tell KY we love him on behalf of the GTPlanet forums'. And secondly, by looking at his profile, that bloke apparently has nothing to do with any of this.
 
He hasn't tweet since late May so no, he didn't ask anything. And you can't send private message on twitter if @Honda wasn't following him and vice versa.
 
Yeah I was just joking sorry. Infact I sent a tweet saying "GTPlanet loves you Kaz" and that explains the reply.
 
Yeah I was just joking sorry. Infact I sent a tweet saying "GTPlanet loves you Kaz" and that explains the reply.

I saw someone else put that as well, so perhaps a few people said it, but if it was you he was replying to then congratulations XD.
 
Back