Kazunori Yamauchi tweets!

• Thread starter alba
  • 6,425 comments
変わらないと思っていた前提が、そうでないとわかった1年。「そう来たか・・・」と受け止めるのは「自由」への切符。よいお年を。
I thought the premise remains the same, one year and not found. "So I came," and take a "free" ticket to. A good new year.

He tweeted this a few hours ago

あけましておめでとうございます。風邪をひきました。昨年末にレーシングカートでヒビが入った肋骨が咳をする度に痛い・・・。トレーニングしたいが、しばらくは安静にしてないと。

Which apparently (according to Google translate) means

Happy New Year! I got a flu. Every time you cough sore ribs cracked by kart last year. I want training for a while and not at rest.

Hope you get well soon Kaz 👍

My take is that he's complaining about his flu making him cough, which is upsetting his cracked ribs he sustained from karting? He wants to "train" and not to rest.

I am very likely to be wrong, since I didn't at all look at the source, nor could I really make head or tail of it if I did. :P

My take is that he's complaining about his flu making him cough, which is upsetting his cracked ribs he sustained from karting? He wants to "train" and not to rest.

I am very likely to be wrong, since I didn't at all look at the source, nor could I really make head or tail of it if I did. :P

Yeah that sounds right blame Google translate :P

Well, I sincerely hope Kaz is resting by staying indoors to play and test GT6 alpha on his PS4 prototype, using a custom to be released made by Nissan , game steering wheel and pedals.

Please... Don't make me drool too much. :D

He will probably be more like this

2s6vyah.jpg

:P

He tweeted this a few hours ago

あけましておめでとうございます。風邪をひきました。昨年末にレーシングカートでヒビが入った肋骨が咳をする度に痛い・・・。トレーニングしたいが、しばらくは安静にしてないと。

Which apparently (according to Google translate) means

Happy New Year! I got a flu. Every time you cough sore ribs cracked by kart last year. I want training for a while and not at rest.

Hope you get well soon Kaz 👍

Who the fanboy that will send the man a bouquet of flowers? :)

mister dog
Who the fanboy that will send the man a bouquet of flowers? :)

I said I would if he unlocks all wheels for all cars. Broken ribs deserve a "walk it off bro". ;p Get well Kaz.

Ouch, poor Kaz. I hope that wasn't from testing the crash physics.

Get well, Kaz.

I think that Tweet is pretty easy to understand. They guy has the flu. He cracked a couple of ribs in the past while karting and it hurts when he coughs. The only part I question is "training" for what???

I think that Tweet is pretty easy to understand. They guy has the flu. He cracked a couple of ribs in the past while karting and it hurts when he coughs. The only part I question is "training" for what???

Could just be keeping in shape. A lot of the F1 and Indy Car drivers do physical training in karts.

A few recent tweets:
Kaz_Yamauchi
デトロイトにて新NSXコンセプト登場。ムービーを公開しました。フロント2モーター、リアにVTEC-V6エンジン+モーター内蔵DCTのE-AWDです。 http://t.co/z3i6HFUX
Google: NSX introduced a new concept in Detroit. The movie was released. 2 front motor, VTEC-E in the rear of the DCT-built V6 engine and motor are AWD.

Link points to the GTTV video. The mention of "VTEC-E" (as in Efficient) makes me think it's going to be a "normal-output" engine, like the one they recently unveiled.
Kaz_Yamauchi
New "NSX CONCEPT" Movie now released. http://t.co/eARj3RfN

English version; link points to US English "version" of the same video.

So far, so nothing really new.
Then there's this:
Kaz_Yamauchi
レッドブルX2010が到着した。 pic.twitter.com/8dCtys2l
Google: Red Bull arrived X2010.

Link points to the tweet with this image:
Ai3PpMHCMAAbD2l.jpg

What on earth? Maybe it's just the mock-up...

Considering that the car can survive 250+mph impacts with barely a scratch, it shouldn't matter much :dopey:

Also, I hope someone tweets Kaz to get the SOUND correct on these DLC cars! :mad:

Latest Posts

Back