Kazunori Yamauchi tweets!

• Thread starter alba
  • 6,425 comments
NFSCARBON1
I just hope it doesn't get any scrapes. Imagine Kaz having to buy another Blue Chrome paint chip DLC to fix it :sly:

:lol:👍

You know when you play to much GT5....

But I'm liking this GTR and it's the GT3 version which is a huge improvement over the first two GTRs that Kaz and his team raced before at the 'Ring. 👍

[Google Translate]

Round 3 vln. 2 degree temperature, rain, dense fog.
And I thought, "What are you doing state of formation this Na's stop the race," and, in the spray, 225 units I have started with just the two laps formation.

The thing to do is because I think only myself and all right, I mean recklessness, race to feel the beauty of emphasis instinct and survival instinct of the human situation is dangerous explicitly only this, that, to safe driving in cooperation everyone rather, the Nurburg link only.

Safely, GT-R GT3 23 place finish overall starting from ninth grid.
It was you can spin is done with Kotsun in game of cat and mouse with the SLS of early, or pitted mirror is facing in the direction of the day after tomorrow, but goal intact banged attack in its own way, the race rough.

Become a GT3, it is doing and twice test rig, twice driving test, suspension that is being developed in collaboration with KW Automotive, found a good balance spring, damper, with anti-roll bar. You can now meet at the same time "does not fly, do not bounce, it is not twisted" the.
Or rather three years, three years on top of the GT-R is also on top of the stone.

It was surprised, that there is only racing car made properly, down force comes out fairly. Downforce is close to 500kg out with only front wheel in high-speed, car the height down by 40 mm front and rear at the wheel end is straight.

Sensitivity of the rear wing in the lower, dragged make a wing and downforce also not increase substantially, that is most of the downforce gone out in the floor.
Of that, or get out downforce so What modern GT3 is a fresh discovery. I do not know if you do not try to experience anything.

[Google Translate]
I was surprised, that there is only racing car made properly, down force comes out fairly. Downforce is close to 500kg out with only front wheel in high-speed, car the height down by 40 mm front and rear at the wheel end is straight.
Of that, or get out downforce so What modern GT3 is a fresh discovery. I do not know if you do not try to experience anything.

I think he just "felt" how downforce works? :dopey:👍

Do any of us here in this forum think Kazunori Yamauchi even listens to what the hardcore Gran Turismo player even think?

Nope. I wish. SRF to me, is a slap in the face, proof that he wants to make the game appear to 'everyone', listens to the general consensus and wants to include what is popular to boost sales to help please his bosses.

In turn, I'm getting more and more excited for Project Cars, giggity.

Jerome

Nope. I wish. SRF to me, is a slap in the face, proof that he wants to make the game appear to 'everyone', listens to the general consensus and wants to include what is popular to boost sales to help please his bosses.

In turn, I'm getting more and more excited for Project Cars, giggity.

Jerome
Gran Turismo 6 MUST be something VERY special to stand against upcoming Project Cars and Drivers Club. Kaz just MUST begin to listen us.
I never understand East (japanese) mentality.

Olegonic
Gran Turismo 6 MUST be something VERY special to stand against upcoming Project Cars and Drivers Club. Kaz just MUST begin to listen us.
I never understand East (japanese) mentality.

DriveClub? Competition for GT6? That should be an online multiplayer-heavy simulcade and will probably be more fun than GT6 judging by track records :lol:

Do any of us here in this forum think Kazunori Yamauchi even listens to what the hardcore Gran Turismo player even think?

I can think of a few occasions in where things that were complained about here resulted in changes to GT5.

Off the top of my head: Camera Shake being scaled back and The Performance Point reset

Nope. I wish.

See above.

that he wants to make the game appear to 'everyone', listens to the general consensus and wants to include what is popular to boost sales to help please his bosses.

From a strict business sense, I (no one should) don't blame him. PDI and Sony aren't in the gaming business to make 100% of their fan base happy. PDI and Sony are in it to be profitable and stay way for years to come.

New Facebook post...
null-1975.png

Back