Keef's Car Thread | Wheels on the Bus | 09/08/23

• Thread starter Keef
  • 892 comments
I might lower it more with bigger spacers this spring, but in all honesty it doesn't need to be lowered at all because it shoots flames. Fair tradeoff.

It costs money to lower a car and I don't have any. Bigger spacers, rear camber adjusters, alignment. I only work two days a week so you guys don't have any excuse. Hell, Cesar doesn't even have a job!

School has landed me in a rut with it. I just hope it doesn't take a crap because I can't afford to fix it anymore. Besides that fiasco with the brakes, this thing has proven to be a real trooper.

WTF is Broadway Static coilovers?

EDIT: [/facepalm] at Stanceworks. They're just Fortune Autos. Some idiot came up with "Broadway Static" and it's not even Fortunes with a different sticker, they're just Fortunes. Or at least if they will have different stickers, they haven't been made yet. They're also charging $600 more than I paid for mine lol.

403831_3664682938681_1322980418_3552146_1182085590_n.jpg

What is the "custom stainless steel cat-back exhaust" anyway?
It's a 2.5 inch stainless pipe bolted to the backside of my RB downpipe and presilencer. A buddy of mine from a local tuning shop called Proxes Tuning cut and welded bits of straight and U-shaped tubing to make it. The "muffler" is a 2.5 inch Spoon-style knockoff. Beautiful welds and burnt tip (now actually burnt). I've had it for a while now but just got around to making a video.

I left the hood up as a precaution because I've had heat soak problems with electrical sensors in the past and the car has never spent this much time at full throttle. I could actually see the muffler packing glowing bright red while driving behind it. The only serious problem I had was my cruise control stopped working!

Also, I burned nearly a whole quart of oil during the weekend. It was over 1000 miles in total but it spent so much time at high rpm that it burned about 1/2 quart more than normal at this point.

Nice pics Keef. What was the purpose of the road trip then? Or just for the hell of it?

Also, just seen the exhaust vid. That is pretty loud. Last road car I heard idling that loud was a Ferrari 355 on a cold start.

I met up with Cesar and Alex, Speed Junkie and Perfect Balance, for some JDM Appalachian mountain touge fun and all-day karting action at Summit Point Motorsports Park.

523486_10151493860172787_109607911_n.jpg

Daily grind = gnar camber wear. Gotta do more skid racin' to even things out.

Latest Posts

Back