Keep on Losing in European Events!

• Thread starter Nz
  • 36 comments
FYI, if you find a tune that was written by Dotini, you can trust it. The posted tune was by Rac3rX, and is (like BobK pointed out) a "canned tune." They are largely worthless. However, Dotini knows his stuff. Search for his profile on GTVault and see if he has any tunes for the cars in question.

I use the Audi Abt touring car. It hasn't let me down at all. I just lowered the suspension slightly and the spring rate a little higher

Don't use the A4, it shouts too much with relatively no result, comparing to CLK DTM and Astra DTM. Just use the Abt Audi TT-R, it's expensive but totally worth every penny, as it's based on a compact Audi which benefits you in curvy tracks like Opera Paris and it's powerful at 470hp approx.

Why spend the money on the TT-R when the CLK DTM is free, not to mention (slightly) faster?

Of course people usually end up acquiring all seven DTM-eligible cars but if you're early in the game and need a car to win the DTM for the first time then the CLK DTM is the way to go.

Oh, and what does "shouts too much with relatively no result" mean? I suspect there's a typo or some such in there but for the life of me I can't figure out what you intended to say.

Maybe cost?
Any DTM can win it easy, again, it's just practice.
Thread is also half a year old so I don't think that the OP will ever go back and have this make a difference.

Oh, and what does "shouts too much with relatively no result" mean? I suspect there's a typo or some such in there but for the life of me I can't figure out what you intended to say.

Looked to me to mean something along the lines "more talk than action." I agree with the low cost of the CLK DTM, but that Audit Abt TT-R is an awesome machine in its own right. Versus AI drivers, it is far more than enough to take the championship. Versus human, the CLK has a measurable edge, but fortunately the AI drivers in the DTM are suck incarnate, and can easily be trampled.

If you use the R1's(racing super hard tyres then you shouldn't need to even think of going to the pits. The worst colour these tyres have ever changed to is in between the yellow and the orange and i am not that good a driver and usally let bob do the racing for me but for these spific contry events i do all the racing except on the ring. that track takes too long to complete

Back