Keeping my sanity

Do what I did and find something that wins by no more than 10 seconds.

I actually went and did this in an '04 NB and had a pretty good race with an '00 NB. The distance the AI went on their tyres back then was stupid but then that was pre Spec 2.03...

C-ZETA
Do what I did and find something that wins by no more than 10 seconds.

I actually went and did this in an '04 NB and had a pretty good race with an '00 NB. The distance the AI went on their tyres back then was stupid but then that was pre Spec 2.03...

I also noticed the ai doesn't seem to pit even 1 hour in.

I also noticed the ai doesn't seem to pit even 1 hour in.

The AI won't pit until around the 2-hour mark.

Most of the AI can still run nearly 98-100 laps on their tires before they need to pit.

Currently racing in the tsubuka 4h race(1h per day) how do I keep myself from dying of boredom?

1) Drive on comfort medium tires and try to stay with the AI.

2) Drive on race soft tires, pit every 10 laps, and see if you can set a track record for highest number of pit stops during 4 hours.

Good luck!
GTsail

Using a car that beats the AI by at least 3-4 seconds on a bad lap and frequently breaking your rhythym to complain on the internet about how boring the race you set up is might work too.

If that's not good enough, maybe you could try muting the GT5 audio and watching TV loudly, occasionally calling up some friends on the phone while driving.

Finding a car/tire combo that on a good lap I could gain a couple tenths on the opposition did the trick for me. But that does introduce the possibility of losing.

I just did this today. One hour stints and 30 minute breaks between and I had a lot of fun :D I'll post my report tomorrow, need to learn how to do phpbb code and take screenshots of gt5 replays first.. :)

I used a car that would roughly match the opponents times, although I made sure I had the option of changing to better tyres just in case I was behind at the end. Worst thing would be getting 3 3/4 hours in and realising you cannot win.

Now to find some motivation for the 9hr :(

Back