Ken Block Impreza Setup.

The video you posted is an advertisement, I'd suggest you delete it immediately. I really doubt the AUP lets that in.

And for that style just use a ridiculously stiff suspension, an overpowered car and hard tyres.

PF, I think that's overreaction... yes, it's an ad, but A; he just wanted to show how he wants to mod and drive his car, and B; it's one of the most famous car videos out there right now. It's only about 20% advertisement. It would be a crime if you got warned/banned for posting Ken Block :sly:

And thanks also for that link, RJ... I've always wanted to drive like Ken, so thanks, I'll try it later and tell you how I get on :)

Rotary Junkie, I'm having some trouble... :indiff:

I can get the suspension settings down, but the gear ratios are outside of what the specified transmission can do, and I also can't buy an Original Turbo, only a stage three. What am I doing wrong? I'm not using the Spec C, but the WRX STi you specified. I swear I'm doing everything by your instruction.

Halp? :dopey:

The turbo is likely the issue screwing with the gearing.

Go to one of the tuning shops that will tune the car (as in one in the Tuner Village) and there you will find the Original/Stage 5 turbo.

Then, gearing goes: Reset to default -> Set autoset to 17 -> Set individual gear ratios -> set final drive to 2.500.

^ Agreed. His driving is just absolutely amazing :D

The turbo is likely the issue screwing with the gearing.

Go to one of the tuning shops that will tune the car (as in one in the Tuner Village) and there you will find the Original/Stage 5 turbo.

Then, gearing goes: Reset to default -> Set autoset to 17 -> Set individual gear ratios -> set final drive to 2.500.

So THAT was the problem. I went to STi for parts, as I thought "who else would make better parts for Subarus?" :lol:

I'll buy a new one and go to Tuner Village later, then. Thanks, RJ :cheers:

Try matching these gear ratios. It came off the transimission manufacturer's (KAPS) website (most of the website is in Czech).

1st: 3.00
2nd: 2.25
3rd: 1.80
4th: 1.47
5th: 1.21
6th: 1.00

Ken Block and even the rally team uses these transmissions.

Latest Posts

Back