Kermit's Super Formula Street Circuit Cup - Finished

Well that's it all over then. Congratulations to our Podium finishers @GT5Apex and @Michelin Man and a huge congratulations to our winner of every event @GOTMAXPOWER :cheers:.

Thanks to everyone for their support in the series which has allowed us to maintain full grids and great racing throughout the season. Hopefully I will find time to share some final race photos next week and I look forward to racing you all again in the future.
As for what's next, I have a couple ideas to start in the new year so do keep an eye out on the forum. :gtpflag:

Championship Table Final.png

Well that's it all over then. Congratulations to our Podium finishers @GT5Apex and @Michelin Man and a huge congratulations to our winner of every event @GOTMAXPOWER :cheers:.

Thanks to everyone for their support in the series which has allowed us to maintain full grids and great racing throughout the season. Hopefully I will find time to share some final race photos next week and I look forward to racing you all again in the future.
As for what's next, I have a couple ideas to start in the new year so do keep an eye out on the forum. :gtpflag:

View attachment 976171

Surprised I finished that far up

View attachment 976171
I am sad that I couldn't make the two last races. But man it was fun!

Back