League Closed

I have changed the room settings from friends only to public, because in my other league, i got disconnected from a friends only room, and it wouldn't let me back in. Although the lobbys in this league will be public, i will not allow random people to race with us, only those who have signed up here on gtplanet.net

After todays update 1.09 , cars that were untuned ( stock ) might not be allowed to enter the track in a tuning prohibited online lobby until you go to the car settings and click "reset to default" on the suspension settings.

I have changed the room settings from friends only to public, because in my other league, i got disconnected from a friends only room, and it wouldn't let me back in. Although the lobbys in this league will be public, i will not allow random people to race with us, only those who have signed up here on gtplanet.net
After some consideration, I would really prefer to run a "friends only" room, in case someone enters the lobby after the race has begun and either talks on the mic or types in the room, there is no need for distractions, especially on the Nurburgring. If I run a friends only lobby, I will need to know that someone can always take a picture of the race results and post them up here in case I get disconnected from the lobby. The only other option would be to run a public lobby with a set number of entries, but if someone disconnects, there would always be the risk of some random person entering after the race starts and possibly causing a distraction....I guess I will continue to contemplate the options and make my final decision before the first race starts. If anyone would like to comment their opinion on the matter , please feel free. THANK YOU

I have noticed since update 1.09 , that if you press the brakes during the day time, the headlights come on, which i personally find very distracting.(You can see the headlights come on from your point of view, but they appear to be OFF if you look at the car) I have adjusted the starting times of all events to get rid of this problem. This does not mean that we will be running all night races, we will just be starting later in the games afternoon.

Game settings - start times

GP/D - 17:00 (last race of an Enduro Series - 18:00)
Type V - 17:00 (last race of an Enduro Series - 19:00)

I may be able to run some laps later. Once my wheel arrives, I need to test out which car to use for Saturdays race on the 24h course and then I'll run some laps for Monday

I'd like to take part in this count me in.
Would you like me to send you a friends request over psn or you going to send me one?

I'd like to take part in this count me in.
Would you like me to send you a friends request over psn or you going to send me one?
I sent you a friends request to PSN "I_WINNUMBER1" , look at the drivers list and pick a car number that has not been chosen and I will add you to the drivers list.

Enjoyed the practice room lat night man. I haven't been online in a while due to sickness and my brothers wedding and almost gave up on gt till my wife surprised me with a wheel for Father's Day :0)..

Last night was first night using it and on a track I don't know but this series should be really fun..

If spots are open I'd like to run but to be honest I will be logging in right at ten ( I'm a big 24 fan on Monday nights ) if that's ok sign me up.

Number 13 if available and panther pink car..

Enjoyed the practice room lat night man. I haven't been online in a while due to sickness and my brothers wedding and almost gave up on gt till my wife surprised me with a wheel for Father's Day :0)..

Last night was first night using it and on a track I don't know but this series should be really fun..

If spots are open I'd like to run but to be honest I will be logging in right at ten ( I'm a big 24 fan on Monday nights ) if that's ok sign me up.

Number 13 if available and panther pink car..
  • The room lobby will be on auto start with a countdown timer, so i can't wait on anybody to show up.
  • Before you enter the track to participate in a race event you need to be familiar and comfortable with the car and course as per the rules. So i suggest that you drive as many practice laps as possible.
Awsome, you got a wheel...which one??? Once you get used to it, you will never go back to a controller again.

How about I add you to the roster as an alternate driver, since you may or may not make it to the races on time.
As long as the lobby isn't full and you feel comfortable driving the course at a race pace you should be able to compete.

Back