Votes: 19 90.5%
  • Not at all, there is no fun in this game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ahhhhhh, I know which one it is.

But since I believe in not simply spamming guesses myself, I'll wait for a few others to have a go. At least then I can justify it to myself.

@syntex123 actually you don't need to take the photo into gimp or photoshop. ^^ it is possible to make that silhouette photo directly in the ingame photomode :D on the Efects tab the last line all the way down at the bottom there, you can alter the car setting, as brightness, contrast etc. Set the brightness there to 0 and you get the silhouette.

But anyway, nicely done in the gimp though 👍
Oh xD I never play around with the filters and effects.. haha.
OK, let's see if i didn't chose something easy peasy

View attachment 685015

^^
Subaru WRX Gr.4? No.. too fat rear end. Still my guess. :)

I've decided that an hour of giving other people a chance was good enough and I'm going to move in with what I'm fairly certain is the killing blow and say it's the Mégane.

And kudos for that selection - at that sort of angle, being able to see only the outline of the car, virtually the only differences between the Mégane and the Scirocco are slightly different rear wings and mirrors.

..yeah, fairly certain *that* (^) is actually it.

In which case, I salute you, sir - you made a three-box car look near-as-makes-no-difference a two-box car and confused everyone.

20171029204113.jpg

Yup, that is it @syntex123 👍:gtpflag: congrats on the win with this one. Your turn again

I really didnt thought this Toyota will be such dificult to guess ^^

Once I gave it a closer look, a certain part became obvious. Won’t tell which part, as the same part gives away this one.

Shouldn’t be too hard. :)
9D47CC49-AA2C-47AA-B6C8-555294F967F4.jpeg

1. @rallymorten - 2 guesses right
1. @syntex123 - 2 guesses right
3. @GTRacer22 - 1 guess right
3. @torque99 - 1 guess right
3. @el fayce - 1 guess right
3. @TheNuvolari - 1 guess right
3. @bdj57 - 1 guess right

Okay then, here is another one, this should be easier than last time ^^ let's go...

20171030164416.jpg

Hope not that dark as in the photomode the silhouette was looking popped out well

Attachments

• 20171030164416.jpg
    20171030164416.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 9
Okay, here's the new one for you guys, shouldn't be a competition this time again, faster takes it all :D

20171030182746.jpg

Under the lamp is always the darkest spot :D

Back