Kodje's Gallery | July 11 | Aston Martin V12 Vantage

• Thread starter Kodje
  • 402 comments
The car looks like it's out to kill! Love the atmosphere in these shots, the color choice helps greatly as well.
Thx mate !
I like the camera zoom and height you picked for number 4.
Thx a lot :cheers:
I'm in love with your toning work, mate. :bowdown::bowdown:

Red devil set is oustanding with those angles and panos, but GTO set, is simply ...perfect. My fav would be 2, and for Red Devil, first one.
Thx a lot Sergio, really glad you like my recent work on toning especially. I've tried to work on this aspect in my last sets.
Brilliant set once again! Great variety, angels and toning. Love the car choice as well. The last shot has incredible depth and texture!
Thx a lot Corey :)
GPR

I find this also sometimes. I think really it come down to an individuals taste. I guess I'm just different. ;)

On to your latest set, and it's great. The pale greens with the red of the car is a nice combination. And I really like the 2 panos in there.

Nice compositions all around and I also like the density of the tree coverage in shot 3. A pleasure to view these shots mate. 👍​
Thx for the detailed comment George, good to know what you've liked as always :cheers:
Splendid work once more, Jérémy. Love the angles and compositions, especially in #1 and 4. Great toning and lighting in them too.
Merci Nicolas !
Wow ! Awesome stuff mate :drool::drool::drool: Latest updates are so beautiful.
Very nice work, Jeremy :cheers:
Good to see you here Ilya, I can't wait for your next set ;)
Here is the tour de force, some enjoyable Bathurst pictures. Bravo Jérémy, the panoramas are my favs, they're nicely composed, shot number 3 is also really efficient, these large tires oh I love it, the "Jeremiesquian" unequalled editing style seems to be more powerfull when applied to GT6 pics. Bravo mon ami, c'ests beau :cheers:
Merci Hervé, yes, you're right, Bathurst is really not the best place to take photos... Advertising and ugly modelised trees... A painfull time. Not sure to come back to this place for a photoshoot for a long time. But I've had to try it... Glad you like my panorama my friend and even more you think my edit style work well with this GT6. For the moment I try to domesticate the new lightning engine :P

All 3 GTO shots are very nice, especially the pano and the 3rd one, great compositions in these 2.

The Reventon set, even if it's a small one, will be as usual, Kodje-quality stuff. :cheers:

When you say gallery, you mean GALLERY!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

The things I have seen from you boggle my mind. Always. I enjoy each shot like a nice fine wine. Sip after sip, until I am giddy with viewing pleasure. You never let me down.

That 2nd GTO shot is like a memory, toning, composition, & just the view!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!! It's the feeling of freedom that this set provides. Open, fun, and I always wonder 'HOW THE **** IS THIS POSSIBLE'???

All shots are stunning.:eek::drool::drool::drool:👍

Then I stop cursing the heavens, and enjoy what you give us. Bigger Imaginations!

Go get 'em tiger! While I watch.

Great shots once again Jeremy! That Reventon shot is looking sick! Can't wait to see the rest! Loving color/tone combo already!

Very nice vibrant colours in the first two GTO shots.👍 I can't wait for your Reventon set! Don't even have to look at the preview to know this will be awesome.;) But since it's there...:drool:

I want those diamonds!!!

Lovely GTO shots as expected. I like speacialy the first one. 👍

I don't know why I get it, but sometimes with your shots I get this strange feeling, it's like a thought that comes to my head that I don't seem to know about (or hear about). It's strange, but I'm going to assume that you're doing something right to make it happen. ;) 👍 The Red Devil set was full of great angles, great work as always.

Such great "Redness" about that Ferrari! :drool: Love it, and I think your next set will be as good if not better! 👍

All 3 GTO shots are very nice, especially the pano and the 3rd one, great compositions in these 2.

The Reventon set, even if it's a small one, will be as usual, Kodje-quality stuff. :cheers:
Thx Nicolas !
When you say gallery, you mean GALLERY!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

The things I have seen from you boggle my mind. Always. I enjoy each shot like a nice fine wine. Sip after sip, until I am giddy with viewing pleasure. You never let me down.

That 2nd GTO shot is like a memory, toning, composition, & just the view!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!! It's the feeling of freedom that this set provides. Open, fun, and I always wonder 'HOW THE **** IS THIS POSSIBLE'???

All shots are stunning.:eek::drool::drool::drool:👍

Then I stop cursing the heavens, and enjoy what you give us. Bigger Imaginations!

Go get 'em tiger! While I watch.
There are only few things better than savouring a fine wine with some good friend and just talking so thx a million for the comment my friend :)

Great shots once again Jeremy! That Reventon shot is looking sick! Can't wait to see the rest! Loving color/tone combo already!
Thx a lot Corey :cheers:

Very nice vibrant colours in the first two GTO shots.👍 I can't wait for your Reventon set! Don't even have to look at the preview to know this will be awesome.;) But since it's there...:drool:
Thx a lot Nux !

I want those diamonds!!!

Lovely GTO shots as expected. I like speacialy the first one. 👍
Obrigado Ricardo :cheers:

I don't know why I get it, but sometimes with your shots I get this strange feeling, it's like a thought that comes to my head that I don't seem to know about (or hear about). It's strange, but I'm going to assume that you're doing something right to make it happen. ;) 👍 The Red Devil set was full of great angles, great work as always.
I promise, I don't use any cerebro like machine ! ;)
Thx for the great compliment Alex :cheers:

Such great "Redness" about that Ferrari! :drool: Love it, and I think your next set will be as good if not better! 👍
Thx Ciro, hope you won't be deceived :)

Beautiful. That red is so vibrant it's bleeding crimson red. :P
Thx a lot mate !

GPR
Nice Jeremy, the first and 3rd are great. Love that deep red. 👍

Preview looks good too. :)

Thx George !

The Red used for this set comes from the Alfa 8C : "competition red" (but my work on toning has altered it in some of the shots, making it darker sometimes).

As expected it is a nice set as usual, especially like the lighting and compositions in them. Fave is the 1st one. ;)👍

Beau travail Jérémy!

Classic Jeremy style. The light colour of the car and pale editing works very well together. I like the compositions too.

All are great but I think 1 and 4 are my favs. ;) 👍

You seem to have eye for picking the best or one of the best shots from your set for the preview shot. Quite often the preview shot ends up being my fav shot of the set. 👍

Love all of your pics so far and they're incredible in terms that every single one came from a video game. Excellent shots :drool: 👍

HIGH QUALITY WORKS HERE... wow je suis impressione !

I like the 3rd GTO shot, it's not the best shot, but the color of the car turns out very well ! And the car is on 3 wheels LOL

Oh, man, my first comment in your GT6 gallery. Sorry it took so long.
Glad to see that you kept both your style and your skill, Kodje.👍

I can never tire of seeing this car. I think it's one of the most beautiful in the game. Your capture is very bold and moody. White car with dark scenery really brings the focus in nicely. Almost intimidating. Panoramas are just gorgeous. Great work yet again!

As expected it is a nice set as usual, especially like the lighting and compositions in them. Fave is the 1st one. ;)👍

Beau travail Jérémy!
Merci Nicolas :)

GPR
Classic Jeremy style. The light colour of the car and pale editing works very well together. I like the compositions too.

All are great but I think 1 and 4 are my favs. ;) 👍

You seem to have eye for picking the best or one of the best shots from your set for the preview shot. Quite often the preview shot ends up being my fav shot of the set. 👍
Thx a lot George, glad you like my choice for the preview ;)

Excellent work Kodje. Really like the second shot, looks very peaceful but you know the car is powerful.
Thx mate, was exactlty my purpose for the mood in that second shot, gald you liked it :)

Love all of your pics so far and they're incredible in terms that every single one came from a video game. Excellent shots :drool: 👍
Thx a lot for these kind words !

HIGH QUALITY WORKS HERE... wow je suis impressione !

I like the 3rd GTO shot, it's not the best shot, but the color of the car turns out very well ! And the car is on 3 wheels LOL
Merci beaucoup :)

Oh, man, my first comment in your GT6 gallery. Sorry it took so long.
Glad to see that you kept both your style and your skill, Kodje.👍
No pb, there are lot of new gallery here, and it's really hard to find the time to comment them :) Glad you like what you've seen here :cheers:

I can never tire of seeing this car. I think it's one of the most beautiful in the game. Your capture is very bold and moody. White car with dark scenery really brings the focus in nicely. Almost intimidating. Panoramas are just gorgeous. Great work yet again!
Thx a lot for this great feedback mate :cheers:

Great set Jérémy! The 2 panos are awesome :drool:. Well done man! :bowdown:
Thx a lot !

I'm pretty sure that you do panoramas better than anything else. Because once again they look brilliant! :bowdown:
The best panorama maker is Hervé. Thx a lot for the kind words mate, really glad you like my panorama work especially :)

Next set preview

Soon...​

Amazing work with that Reventon set :drool:
Looking forward for your next set 👍
Thx a lot mate :cheers:

Amazing work! Looking forward to your next set, Hopefully i can be as good as you someday! :bowdown:
You will, no doubt ;) Have a look to my gt5 gallery start, I've improved a lot (and this forum is the right place to learn :P ).

Battling Beemers... I can't wait, especially if the shots are going to be as gritty as the preview!
Thx ! I hope so ;)

I like the preview image, since it looks like your next update will contain a bit of action.
Thx a lot mate, hope you won't be deceived (have you got my pm about your christmas set for my request ?)

Man this is classic Kodje stuff! Love your style buddy, ever since GT5
Thx a lot ! Really glad to know that :embarrassed::embarrassed:

The set is on approach ;) Hope it won't crash :lol:

Back