Kodje's Gallery | July 11 | Aston Martin V12 Vantage

• Thread starter Kodje
  • 402 comments
What a unique editing style, I love it! The last Quattro shot it amazing, unlike anything I've seen before, I'm looking forward to the Huayra! :drool:

This Pagani Huayra is a beautiful car. I wasn't really a big fan of it, but since I saw it in GT6, while driving in some races I've started to consider it with more attention. And then I decided to buy one. The more I look at this car the more I find it's really a piece of art with a great design in addtion to be a super supercar.

The name "Huayra" find its source in the Quechua word "Huayra-tata", which means "God of the winds". And I think it's a truly godess of the winds :)

In order to stay in the theme of the wind I've tried to do a special set for this special car. First I've choosen a car painted in blue, then I've taken most of the shots with the panning mode 1 to increase the speed ("like the wind") and using the panoramique format with merged pics to increase the sense of space.

Hope you will enjoy the set !

Bonus

Thx for watching

Great shots Kodje! I like the way that panning mode 1 gives just a bit of blur, but not overdone. My favorite is shot #4 because of its sense of speed. Really nice work!:cheers:

Wow, GT6 is serving you very well. 👍 The rough grainy look in the Quattro shots on the first page are awesome, and the same goes for everything else. You've kept your style consistent. It's awesome. 👍

Amazing. I looked at these and was like let me try and mimic this editing style. Yep, can't do it. The deep, yet faded boldness of the colors combined with the brightness and contrast mix is a recipe for perfection. Favorite set thus far for me.

Very unique style once again. My favorite shot is number 4, but I like the whole set, mainly because of Huayra :D

Awesome shots mate! Love them all.:drool:👍 I want this car but I keep spending all my money on the cheap stuff...

Last edited:
I'm a definite fan of your work:bowdown:, mainly because its so original and unlike anyone else's. I absolutely love what you have done on the Alpine/Goodwood set, really conveys the tension :eek: and speed so well.

Great to see you continue where you left off on GT5 ;)

Subscribed 👍

I really like the gritty editing style you've adopted for these sets, makes everything feel incredibly dramatic.

My favourite shots from the Pagani set are the last two. I love the feeling of speed in the penultimate one, and the shot w/ the Reventon gives a sense of rivalry.
I also really like the editing; the way you darkened the photos created a whole new atmosphere. Nice work. 👍

Another efficient update, the "Jérémiesquian" editing style, unequalled and these dramatic fading colors are creating a grim ambiance, bravo mon ami :cheers:

Great shots Kodje! I like the way that panning mode 1 gives just a bit of blur, but not overdone. My favorite is shot #4 because of its sense of speed. Really nice work!:cheers:
thx a lot man, really glad you like my use of the panning mode 1 :cheers:

Wow, GT6 is serving you very well. 👍 The rough grainy look in the Quattro shots on the first page are awesome, and the same goes for everything else. You've kept your style consistent. It's awesome. 👍
Thanl you very much for the kind words :)

amazing photos
Thx !

Very nice set once more, maybe not your best one but still awesome. The 4th shot is my fave.
Merci Nicolas :cheers:

Amazing. I looked at these and was like let me try and mimic this editing style. Yep, can't do it. The deep, yet faded boldness of the colors combined with the brightness and contrast mix is a recipe for perfection. Favorite set thus far for me.
You've pointed every important elements I've worked on in this set. Thank you so much for this in-depth comment of my style on this set, more than glad you think it works well :embarrassed:

Very unique style once again. My favorite shot is number 4, but I like the whole set, mainly because of Huayra :D
:P Thx a lot Konrad :cheers:

Awesome shots mate! Love them all.:drool:👍 I want this car but I keep spending all my money on the cheap stuff...
:lol: Ah the money is a real problem in this last GT... Done the time we can buy any car quickly with rims and paint to shoot it immediatly like in GT5... Thx for the nice comment man :)

I'm a definite fan of your work:bowdown:, mainly because its so original and unlike anyone else's. I absolutely love what you have done on the Alpine/Goodwood set, really conveys the tension :eek: and speed so well.

Great to see you continue where you left off on GT5 ;)

Subscribed 👍
Thx a million Darryl, the kind of comment which make my day :embarrassed:

You definitely know what you're doing! Great intro and superb sots! :drool:
Thank you very much Ricardo, not sure your first assertion is right but I try my best ;)

Wonderful start, Jeremy ! Audi S1 RC pics are beautiful as well as "Godess". :drool: :drool: :drool:
Great work, my friend !
Nice to see you here Ilya, glad you like my new work with GT6 ! :cheers:

I really like the gritty editing style you've adopted for these sets, makes everything feel incredibly dramatic.
Thx a lot T12 ! Really glad you like this edit style :cheers:

My favourite shots from the Pagani set are the last two. I love the feeling of speed in the penultimate one, and the shot w/ the Reventon gives a sense of rivalry.
I also really like the editing; the way you darkened the photos created a whole new atmosphere. Nice work. 👍
Thx a lot mate, nice to read some in-depth feedback like that and to know what you've liked (or not) !

Another efficient update, the "Jérémiesquian" editing style, unequalled and these dramatic fading colors are creating a grim ambiance, bravo mon ami :cheers:
Hé hé, merci Hervé :) Glad you've liked the style of this last edit work my friend.

GPR
Classic Jeremy style, very dramatic looking. ;). I like 1,3 & the bonus shot most. 👍
Thx a lot George. Yeah dramatic seems to be the word for this last set :P

Pure car pr0n right there... :D :P
:P Thx !

Holy S* .... :drool: Love your style Dude! Excellent! 👍

}:^{>
Thx mate ! Really glad to see you here 👍

I love your Bokeh+Artistic editing , just amazing !!
Thx a lot mate, read that YOU like my artistic editing made my day :P You are really a source of inspiration in the artistic way for me !

Coming soon

Hope you will enjoy this next set.​

Awesome awesome awesome Huayra set Jeremy! 👍
And panning mode 1 along with creating a panaromique view, brilliant my friend :)

I caught the Road Trip shot on flickr, and might I just say, my heart skipped a beat, waiting to see your take on the car and do one of my own too :cheers:

Back