Kodje's Gallery | July 11 | Aston Martin V12 Vantage

• Thread starter Kodje
  • 402 comments
I certainly will enjoy it! I mean such a cool car combined with your photo skills! :bowdown: Already can be seen on the Huyra set!

I'm sure I will... :drool:
I'm sure there won't ever be a set I won't enjoy from you!:P
:P You're too kind guys :)
Nice shots (and editing) you have there. I like the sense of motion while having a calm feeling to them.
Thx a lot mate, that's a very intersting way to describe my work ! I like it 👍
Can't wait for the set. Well I can actually, because reality forces me to wait... So I can wait, but I'd prefer not to. :P
:lol:
Thx a lot. I want a "like+lol" button in this forum, just for you ! :)
Awesome awesome awesome Huayra set Jeremy! 👍
And panning mode 1 along with creating a panaromique view, brilliant my friend :)

I caught the Road Trip shot on flickr, and might I just say, my heart skipped a beat, waiting to see your take on the car and do one of my own too :cheers:
Thx a lot Sean ! Really glad you like what I've tried to do with the Huayra set :cheers:
I'm sure you will make some beautiful pics with this car :)
I certainly will enjoy it! I mean such a cool car combined with your photo skills! :bowdown: Already can be seen on the Huyra set!
Thx a lot Ciro !

Very nice stuff so far Jérémy!!:drool:
Lets start at the beginning *reaches for his cup of tea!*:
The French Touch - great set! Love the sunlight in these shots and the trees are caught really well!!

The Quattro S1 - I've been waiting for this beauty to arrive and you've done it great justice! The creams and browns of Toscana fit perfectly with the car:drool: The 3rd shot is awesome!!:eek::eek:

The Goddess of the Winds set is magnifique!! A masterful use of panning:tup: Really love them all but shot 1 is beautiful!

I'm looking forward to the Road Trip - another great car!! I feel that you, like me, are working your way through the new cars. So many cars from GT5 are not going to get an airing for some time!!

:bowdown:

Amazing Pagani set. Perfect dreamy feel. Your editing is the one of the most unique and beautiful style I have seen.
Thx a lot mate, I'me really glad to know you like my style so much :embarrassed:

Very nice stuff so far Jérémy!!:drool:
Lets start at the beginning *reaches for his cup of tea!*:
The French Touch - great set! Love the sunlight in these shots and the trees are caught really well!!

The Quattro S1 - I've been waiting for this beauty to arrive and you've done it great justice! The creams and browns of Toscana fit perfectly with the car:drool: The 3rd shot is awesome!!:eek::eek:

The Goddess of the Winds set is magnifique!! A masterful use of panning:tup: Really love them all but shot 1 is beautiful!

I'm looking forward to the Road Trip - another great car!! I feel that you, like me, are working your way through the new cars. So many cars from GT5 are not going to get an airing for some time!!

:bowdown:
Hope the tea was not cold at the end of the comment ;)
Thx a lot for this amazing review of my work, was a pleasure to read this in depth comment :) And yes I think I will try the new ones before get back to the classics :)

Great set Jeremy! I love the colors. 👍

3, 7, 11 and 12 are my favorites. Maybe because the contrast isn't as high as in other shots. They're more smooth. :)

I too love 9 and also 1,7 & 11. I like the deep red look of the last half of the set. Great light a usual. Overall a nice set. 👍

The toning and compositions are spot on, also like the paint color you've used for the GTO. Faves are 3, 5, 7, 11 and 12.

Love your choice of colour for the Ferrari, the deep red looks great and differs from the typical Ferrari red. 👍 Great as always.

Ahh the Road Trip set, just what I've been waiting for!
Shots 1,2,4,5 and number 12 really stand out. I don't know if it's just me but these particular shots seem to be a departure from your usual style (Which you HAVE been making more often now) and I really love it. Doing away with the intense contrast and saturation that you would tame so well, the colors from the Ferrari and background really ooze out.

ANd number 12 belongs in a retro magazine, or my wall perhaps :D
Great job Jeremy, hope you had a good Christmas :cheers:

Great set mate, toning is at the point
Thx mate, I've worked mainly on this one so glad if you like the tonning :)
Great set Jeremy! I love the colors. 👍

3, 7, 11 and 12 are my favorites. Maybe because the contrast isn't as high as in other shots. They're more smooth. :)
Thx Ricardo, I've worked a little bit differently on these ones, most of people prefer the others ones but I like the one you've mentionned so thx a lot for that :)
Very nice Ferrari set :) Excellent shots overall but I love the simplicity of 9.
Thx mate !
GPR
I too love 9 and also 1,7 & 11. I like the deep red look of the last half of the set. Great light a usual. Overall a nice set. 👍
You guys haenv't got the same tastes the majority have (according to flickr stats only, not sure the tool is the best) and that's why I love sharing my work here and read your comments :)
The toning and compositions are spot on, also like the paint color you've used for the GTO. Faves are 3, 5, 7, 11 and 12.
Thx mate, the paint comes from the Alfa 8c if my memory is good ("competition red" I think).
Love your choice of colour for the Ferrari, the deep red looks great and differs from the typical Ferrari red. 👍 Great as always.
Thx a lot mate, as I said to Nicolas it's (I think) the Alfa "competition red". I like this red a lot, glad you've noticed it :)
Ahh the Road Trip set, just what I've been waiting for!
Shots 1,2,4,5 and number 12 really stand out. I don't know if it's just me but these particular shots seem to be a departure from your usual style (Which you HAVE been making more often now) and I really love it. Doing away with the intense contrast and saturation that you would tame so well, the colors from the Ferrari and background really ooze out.

ANd number 12 belongs in a retro magazine, or my wall perhaps :D
Great job Jeremy, hope you had a good Christmas :cheers:
Thx a million Sean for this kind comment. Really glad you've noticed a change from my usual style in this set. I've tried something different, working on toning mainly. Really glad you've noticed it and more than happy you like it my friend :)
Great work Kodje !!! 👍 :cheers:
Nice to see you around here mate, I've just visited your gallery, wow ! Very impressive start !
Beautiful toning mate!:drool: I love the minimalism in this set. Great work!👍
Thx a lot, the kind of words I was waiting for, minimalism and work on toning : that's exactly what I've managed to do :) Very glad you like it !! :cheers:
The audi quattro is just beautiful bro :eek::drool::eek:
Thx a lot mate !

My next set :

Best wishes for the New Year to all GTplanet photomode members
(the best internet community !)

:gtpflag:

_______________________________________________________​

Road Trip set was beautiful. Great tones and excellent use of noise levels. You truly capture the essence of true photoshoot. As if one was really there. Great work bud! Really looking forward to The Red Devil. What font did you use for that title? Really like it.

Road Trip set was beautiful. Great tones and excellent use of noise levels. You truly capture the essence of true photoshoot. As if one was really there. Great work bud! Really looking forward to The Red Devil. What font did you use for that title? Really like it.

Thank you very much RG, this kind of comment from you make my day :cheers:
The font name is "Dreamer" you can find it here (the second font) : http://www.dafont.com/fr/search.php?q=dreamer&text=The+Red+Devil

Here comes the Red Devil
(two panorama made with merged pics and three "normal" pics)

.Intro.

Thx for watching

Great job Jeremy! 3, 4 and 5 are my favorites!Specially the last 2. 👍

Love the composition in the 4th and the mood in the 5th...kind of a mysterious sight. ;)👍

Always a novelty!

Yay! More shots from Jeremy! I really like shots 2 & 3. The cool toning works well with these two.
I also like the "in your face" feel of the 4th shot. Great use of perspective too.;)

Overall, another well made set!👍

Great job Jeremy! 3, 4 and 5 are my favorites!Specially the last 2. 👍

Love the composition in the 4th and the mood in the 5th...kind of a mysterious sight. ;)👍

Always a novelty!
Thx a lot Ricardo. Yes I try new things, sometimes it's not really a success :crazy: but sometimes it works not bad :) I'm especially really glad you like the mood of shot 5 👍

Yay! More shots from Jeremy! I really like shots 2 & 3. The cool toning works well with these two.
I also like the "in your face" feel of the 4th shot. Great use of perspective too.;)

Overall, another well made set!👍

Thx a lot Nux mate, glad you like mys work on tonning on shot 2 & 3 :)

I'm in love with your toning work, mate. :bowdown::bowdown:

Red devil set is oustanding with those angles and panos, but GTO set, is simply ...perfect. My fav would be 2, and for Red Devil, first one.

Brilliant set once again! Great variety, angels and toning. Love the car choice as well. The last shot has incredible depth and texture!

You guys haven't got the same tastes the majority have (according to flickr stats only, not sure the tool is the best) and that's why I love sharing my work here and read your comments​

I find this also sometimes. I think really it come down to an individuals taste. I guess I'm just different. ;)

On to your latest set, and it's great. The pale greens with the red of the car is a nice combination. And I really like the 2 panos in there.

Nice compositions all around and I also like the density of the tree coverage in shot 3. A pleasure to view these shots mate. 👍​

Splendid work once more, Jérémy. Love the angles and compositions, especially in #1 and 4. Great toning and lighting in them too.

Here is the tour de force, some enjoyable Bathurst pictures. Bravo Jérémy, the panoramas are my favs, they're nicely composed, shot number 3 is also really efficient, these large tires oh I love it, the "Jeremiesquian" unequalled editing style seems to be more powerfull when applied to GT6 pics. Bravo mon ami, c'ests beau :cheers:

Back