Kodje's Gallery | July 11 | Aston Martin V12 Vantage

• Thread starter Kodje
  • 402 comments
Bonne Année!

Welcome back! And what a comeback. Amazing work as usual. "From the Darkness", "Nippon car", "Monster", "Apex" are my faves.

The Preview looks great too. 👍

Je te hais !! :D

The last GT-R pic is so so so good !! No kidding...

Actually the last 5 GT-R pics are the best...

As much as i didn't like the the other pictures, the feel the totally opposite for these 5 GT-R photos!! :top notch!

Vraiment du beau travail...

Je te hais ;)

:lol::lol:

Merci beaucoup ! :cheers:

Hi Jérémy

Happy New Year and welcome back.

These images is awesome

From the Darkness
Nippon car
No limits

And with the following one's I just Love the toning and the Mood you managed to create with your editing

Monster (my Fav of the fav)
Apex
The chance smiles to those who dare
War Paint
Take the lead

See you around buddy !

Thx a lot Werner, happy new year to tou too mate. thanks for this detailed comment, really glad you like these ones my friend !

Absolutely love the way you've presented the GT-R in your latest shots. Epic stuff, as usual. 👍 👍 👍

Thx a lot Nenad, really flattered by such an awesome comment mate !

Excellent comeback set :drool: I like the gloomy GT-R GT3 set particularly. Looking forward to more.

Thx a lot M787 ;) Really glad you like my last work mate !

Bonne Année!

Welcome back! And what a comeback. Amazing work as usual. "From the Darkness", "Nippon car", "Monster", "Apex" are my faves.

The Preview looks great too. 👍

Bonne année à toi et à tes proches également Nicolas :)

Thx a lot for man !

Very very very nice pics! :drool: I like you style! :bowdown:

Thank you very much Mate !

The M4 set is complete so let's go :

Gracefully

Entropy

Let's have fun

Reaching for the sun

Grip

Brands Hatch

Calm

M4

:cheers:

That M4set is amazing, every shot is beautiful, "Reaching for the sun" and "M4" are my faves.

The One-77 set is superb too. The last 3 shots are my faves.

👍

Can't get more beautiful than that.

Edit: Calculated risk and in the shade of the trees are my faves.

Thx a lot mate !

'Firestorm' and 'In the shade of the trees' are both my favorites! Pure awesomeness!

Thank you very much Josh !

That M4set is amazing, every shot is beautiful, "Reaching for the sun" and "M4" are my faves.

The One-77 set is superb too. The last 3 shots are my faves.

👍

Merci Nicolas !

Firestorm is just WOW, just as the rest of the set!!! Brilliant editing Jérémy!!!

Thx a lot Afonso !

Always loved the dreamy feel about your shots, Jérémy. The individual compositions are spot on; toning, lighting, contrast, colour balance... It's amazing what you're able to come up with. Every. Single. Time. :) 👍

Always loved the dreamy feel about your shots, Jérémy. The individual compositions are spot on; toning, lighting, contrast, colour balance... It's amazing what you're able to come up with. Every. Single. Time. :) 👍

Thx a lot once more mate, always a pleasure to read your feels about my work :cheers:

Kodje, stop giving us great photos! :drool:👍

Thx a lot 👍

:drool::drool::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Kodje your work is always amazing..I follow you for ages and like every single one from you. Even the real one in Flickr.

My last set is finished (I've got 1 or 2 more pics but I'm not happy with my edit work on them, maybe later...)

Ice Bolt

Frozen wind

Suzuka

Predator

Ganryû & the Drying Pole*

Proud of Boxer

A light in the darkness

*Maybe I should give an little explanation for this strange title...
If you look to the Subaru, you will see that one of its drivers is a person named K. Sasaki. I don't know this pilot, maybe his first name is Kotaro ou Katsuro, don't know. But it could be also Kojiro. And Kojiro Sasaki is a famous japanese swordmen, the main opponent of the legendary Miyamoto Musashi. Kojiro has even given his name to an island in Japan. But not his real name, his "war name" which is "Ganryü". And he used to name his sword the Drying Pole... And the conexion with me is that my pseudo "Kodje" is a nickname of another pseudo I used to use a long time ago : "Kojiro"...

Last edited:
Kodje.
That photo I think its nr4. Where is just BRZ is just sick. I like it so much.so clear..you can feel the speed so much.quality

ICE BOLT - total bowdown!!!! Jérémy, you always deliver enough to keep me having to up my own game!!!! Great Art!!! Can't decide which one I like best - once I make a decision, another shot screams at me!!!:bowdown::cheers:

Jérémy, you are just a king. I love the composition of Predator because the screen is nervous. I love also the colors.

In short, I'm crazy about your screens :bowdown: 👍

Kodje.
That photo I think its nr4. Where is just BRZ is just sick. I like it so much.so clear..you can feel the speed so much.quality

Thx a lot mate :cheers:

Extraordinary work once more on this set, the colors of the BRZ are brilliant. My fave shot is #4. 👍

Merci Nicolas !

Great sets again, really like your editing signature, as well as composition :cheers: And nice story about your pseudo too!

Thx a lot mate !

Very very very good set!

Really glad you think so Lee :cheers:

This is amazing man:cheers:

Glad you like this one especially !

ICE BOLT - total bowdown!!!! Jérémy, you always deliver enough to keep me having to up my own game!!!! Great Art!!! Can't decide which one I like best - once I make a decision, another shot screams at me!!!:bowdown::cheers:

Thx a million Eric, always a pleasure to read your comment man !

Jérémy, you are just a king. I love the composition of Predator because the screen is nervous. I love also the colors.

In short, I'm crazy about your screens :bowdown: 👍

That's very nice, really glad you like this set and especially the Predator shot :)

I've been waiting for this update - I saw the matinee on Flickr!!!:drool:

Awesome set Jérémy!! You have made this underrated beast shine!!! I love all of them - where do I start?
Let me compare it to my journey home - its a 50 minute drive, random metal and rock on the ipod. The journey was pretty boring and the music was good but uneventful. Then (as the ipod is on shuffle) out of nowhere, and at a slightly higher volume - as can happen with mp3s - Reborn by Slayer burst on almost shattering the windscreen. It was amazing...it put everything else to shame!

This set is my visual equivalent of Slayer's Reborn - a huge burst of noise, light and energy that has shaken me back to life!! I love the rawness of France & Germany - panning 1 is right in the sweet spot here! Sonic Barrier is intense and pulls me right in! Megane is a fabulous shot - love the curves!!!
The lighting is very well executed and makes the whole set sing!!! Great set!!! Bravo!!!:bowdown:

Last edited:
I loved the pictures when I saw them on Flickr, my favourite might be "In the streets of Tokyo", really captures the circuit atmosphere :cheers:

I've been waiting for this update - I saw the matinee on Flickr!!!:drool:

Awesome set Jérémy!! You have made this underrated beast shine!!! I love all of them - where do I start?
Let me compare it to my journey home - its a 50 minute drive, random metal and rock on the ipod. The journey was pretty boring and the music was good but uneventful. Then (as the ipod is on shuffle) out of nowhere, and at a slightly higher volume - as can happen with mp3s - Reborn by Slayer burst on almost shattering the windscreen. It was amazing...it put everything else to shame!

This set is my visual equivalent of Slayer's Reborn - a huge burst of noise, light and energy that has shaken me back to life!! I love the rawness of France & Germany - panning 1 is right in the sweet spot here! Sonic Barrier is intense and pulls me right in! Megane is a fabulous shot - love the curves!!!
The lighting is very well executed and makes the whole set sing!!! Great set!!! Bravo!!!:bowdown:

Thx a million Eric ! That's really a huge compliment you give me my friend ! Thanks, thanks and thanks again ! :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

Wow, Ces photos là sont magnifiques. / These pictures are beautiful.

Merci !

I loved the pictures when I saw them on Flickr, my favourite might be "In the streets of Tokyo", really captures the circuit atmosphere :cheers:

Thx a lot mate :) Really glad you like this one especially !

Back