Kodje's Gallery | July 11 | Aston Martin V12 Vantage

• Thread starter Kodje
  • 402 comments
i dont know what to say to you my friend. I really dont know. When i watch your photos - i feel that speed,wind how the drivers fight for the position. Great work as always. fantastic. 2 and 6 are the best one for me. Thank You for great work my friend.

i dont know what to say to you my friend. I really dont know. When i watch your photos - i feel that speed,wind how the drivers fight for the position. Great work as always. fantastic. 2 and 6 are the best one for me. Thank You for great work my friend.

Thx a lot my friend ! Really glad you like my work !

This Mégane never looked better, from shot 1 to the last, perfect execution. Beau travail!

:cheers:

Merci Nicolas !

I have no words for this work on Megane! The hdr editing is perfect!

Thx a lot !

The reflections of the trees... WOW. Never cease to amaze me Jérémy!!!

Thank you very much Afonso !

a big wow :) finally non-flickr users have an occasion to admire this set :)

Yeah I'm always late... I want to have a look and comment on each gallery before posting my own work but these last times I've got too much work and no time :ouch:

I like the overall lighting and composition in shot number 2.

Thx a lot mate !

Sorry for not commenting each gallery, I'm very busy these last days... I will take time as soon as possible.

My last set is certified 100% musle ;)

Cast :
Shelby GT350 '65
Plymouth AAR Cuda 340 Six Barrel '70
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3) '69
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69
Shelby GT350 '65
Shelby GT350R '65
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67
Chevrolet Nova SS '70
Ford GT40 Mark I '66
Buick Special

American Spirit

On the road to meet some old friends

The journey begins

Under a blazing sun

Once Upon a Time in the West

Four shadows

Tempestuous horses

Precision

Willow Springs
(11830*2095)

Crossroad

The Red Queen

Mercury
(7257*2131)

Freedom
(9619*2345)

Timeless beauty
(3648*3197)

This is the end

Been a while since i've visited some galleries and boy have I missed some great stuff in here. Some real beauties in your sets. The following are my favs, for various reasons, colour, style, use of light/shadow, compositon and just all round good. 👍

Those are realy nice to me. Well done. 👍

Beautiful set, my friend ! :drool: :drool: :drool: I like this pictures very much. Impression greatly enhanced by the fact that I'm working on similar set at the same location btw :)
Fantastic work Jeremy !:cheers:

I have to say that if anybody can add atmopshere to photos then it's you, Jérémy... I'm loving the dreamy feel to them! Composition, contrast, colour balance, lighting... Everything is spot on, as always, my friend. :cheers:

I'm really enjoying the sight of your style maturing, or having deviations from itself. The Megane set had some very different tones compared to your normal work, I also liked "Predator" from your BRZ set. 👍

Really nice set!

Thx a lot :cheers:

GPR
Been a while since i've visited some galleries and boy have I missed some great stuff in here. Some real beauties in your sets. The following are my favs, for various reasons, colour, style, use of light/shadow, compositon and just all round good. 👍

Those are realy nice to me. Well done. 👍

Nice to "see" you here George :cheers: Thx a lot for the kind words, always a pleasure to read you like my work :) And I'm especially glad you like these shots ("once upon..." is directly inspired by your work on toning :) )

Beautiful set, my friend ! :drool: :drool: :drool: I like this pictures very much. Impression greatly enhanced by the fact that I'm working on similar set at the same location btw :)
Fantastic work Jeremy !:cheers:

And I totally love your last set my friend (as expected ;) ). Thx for the visit !

I have to say that if anybody can add atmopshere to photos then it's you, Jérémy... I'm loving the dreamy feel to them! Composition, contrast, colour balance, lighting... Everything is spot on, as always, my friend. :cheers:

Always a pleasure to read your comment my friend, you've given me one of the best compliment I can get :embarrassed:

I'm really enjoying the sight of your style maturing, or having deviations from itself. The Megane set had some very different tones compared to your normal work, I also liked "Predator" from your BRZ set. 👍

Yeah, these last times I try new thing, going outside of my comfort zone to improve a bit :) Glad you've noticed it and even more if you like it :cheers:

Confronting the Legend... Something I wouldn't want to do, because the C9 Sauber is savage! :P Though that shot is brilliant, I like how the colours wash out. And I like how Momo's Welcoming Inn details the building in the background. Great work as per normal. :D

Jérémy, I got to say... You've definitely delivered an amazing set of pictures right there. I'd personally hang shots #2 and #3 on my wall. And no, I ain't kidding. ;)

Really like the use of strong contrast in 'Confronting the Legend' and 'Power' is also a fav of mine, as Jamie mentions nice lighting and angle. The smooth muted toning across the set is nice well done overall mate. 👍

"Confronting the Legend" is simply perfect. The toning gives the photo that late-80s feel, and the angle, lighting and that certain je ne sais quois fill the shot with foreboding for the incoming Flugplatz section. Quite the opposite of the relative calm of "Before the Rush", which would be my second favorite... And now that I think of it, the titles perfectly match the nature of the relative shots, too.

Confronting the Legend... Something I wouldn't want to do, because the C9 Sauber is savage! :P Though that shot is brilliant, I like how the colours wash out. And I like how Momo's Welcoming Inn details the building in the background. Great work as per normal. :D

Thx for the detailed feedbak mate :) And yes the C9 run on the Nürb wasn't easy especially to keep the car without any scratch :D

Jérémy, I got to say... You've definitely delivered an amazing set of pictures right there. I'd personally hang shots #2 and #3 on my wall. And no, I ain't kidding. ;)

:lol: thx a lot my friend, make me feel so great to hear such things ! Even if you would have just the will to do it it would be awesome ;)

I love this shot for two reasons. And those are the low down angle and lighting.

Thx mate !

GPR
Really like the use of strong contrast in 'Confronting the Legend' and 'Power' is also a fav of mine, as Jamie mentions nice lighting and angle. The smooth muted toning across the set is nice well done overall mate. 👍

Thx a lot George !

"Confronting the Legend" is simply perfect. The toning gives the photo that late-80s feel, and the angle, lighting and that certain je ne sais quois fill the shot with foreboding for the incoming Flugplatz section. Quite the opposite of the relative calm of "Before the Rush", which would be my second favorite... And now that I think of it, the titles perfectly match the nature of the relative shots, too.

Wow that's what I call a great comment mate ! thx a lot for this detailed feedback especially about "confronting...", more than glad you like this one for these specific reasons !

Every shot is amazing! Your 100% muscle set is superb! 10/10 :drool: :bowdown:

Thx a lot Nux always a pleasure to know you like my work my friend !

I finally finished my MP4-12C set so here it is :)

Introduction

Yippee-ki-yay

Golden hours

Quiet

Before the hairpin

The road is a wave to surf

Agility

Curves

Spy shot

Pure adrenaline

Spy shot 2

Until the end of the day

Some bonus shot :

Who needs snow to slide

A matter of point of view

Seductress

An unedited shot

And a wallpaper

Thx for watching !​

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Awesome set!! I've been catching snippets of these on Flickr!!:drool:
Where to start?
The banner is perfect!!!
I love the contrast between the hewn textures of the grass and tarmac versus the crispness of the car - balanced perfectly! You have made Autumn Ring somewhere I want to be!!! Bravo!!
Love the cinematic framing - works especially well in 'Curves' which is my total fave - raw and serene at the same time!!!
The ever-so-subtle execution of the sun flare in 'Until The End Of The Day' is a lesson to everyone here in how to use lens flare effectively - its not about what you CAN see, its about what you can JUST ABOUT see!!! The plate work is excellent as always especially in Yipee-kai-yay....and that slide is pretty awesome too!!! Love the texture in 'Spy Shot', AR is always good for behind the trees shots!!

Awesome set - they go together so well!! Bravo Jérémy!!!

The bonus shots and the wallpaper - fantastic!!! That 458:eek:

A few beers are heading your way!!!:cheers:

I finally finished my MP4-12C set so here it is :)

Introduction

Yippee-ki-yay

Golden hours

Quiet

Before the hairpin

The road is a wave to surf

Agility

Curves

Spy shot

Pure adrenaline

Spy shot 2

Until the end of the day

Some bonus shot :

Who needs snow to slide

A matter of point of view

Seductress

An unedited shot

And a wallpaper

Thx for watching !​
Wow beautiful work Kodje, I think Until the end of the day and Pure adrenaline are excellent!

Great work as normal @Kodje. This shot stands out the most :drool:
18258412392_e5e389aaae_c.jpg

Back