Koenigsegg CCX on dyno

  • Thread starter Thread starter mafia_boy
  • 7 comments
  • 2,298 views

mafia_boy

(Banned)
Messages
5,570
Messages
GTP_Mafiaboy


Music: Kid Cudi - Darkness Be Rising

Enjoy. :cool:
 
Saw that on Top Gear's site. I wonder how it acted like a flamethrower for about 10 seconds.
 
Saw that on Top Gear's site. I wonder how it acted like a flamethrower for about 10 seconds.

A VERY rich air/fuel mixture. Also if you notice, he stays near peak rpm for a long time (9 seconds in the video!), meaning heaps of unburnt fuel is going through and it ignites after he lifts off meaning BBQ!! :D
 
A VERY rich air/fuel mixture. Also if you notice, he stays near peak rpm for a long time (9 seconds in the video!), meaning heaps of unburnt fuel is going through and it ignites after he lifts off meaning BBQ!! :D

Thanks for pointing that out. So I don't need a BBQ grille if I have this car, all I have to do is to check the air/fuel ratio and keep revving high :lol:
 
That was amusing. Was hoping to see a graph or some numbers.
 
A VERY rich air/fuel mixture. Also if you notice, he stays near peak rpm for a long time (9 seconds in the video!), meaning heaps of unburnt fuel is going through and it ignites after he lifts off meaning BBQ!! :D

Also remember a rear engined car has less exhaust lenght than a front engined car.
 
Get rid of the crappy music! Other than that awesome video!! Id like to see my friends Honda do that :P
 
Kewl... but what's the point of a dyno video if there are no numbers afterward?
 
Back