Koenigsegg ONE:1 2014

• Thread starter Filip_Ovik
  • 55 comments
View attachment 139089 I was watching a Koenigsegg One video on youtube when I suddenly saw the Venom GT youtube site had commented on the clip and what are they writing?? It seems like they know nothing about physics, I totally lost respect for them after this... It feels more and more they just took an Elise and put in a big V8...

Edit: sorry for photo being wrong way, don't know what happened there, hope you still can read it.
Was this one of those Inside Koenigsegg videos on /Drive? Mind linking it?

If you go to the YouTube channel: /Drive, and go to the playlists, one is titled: /Inside Koenigsegg. They have inside details right from the factory, with the owner of Koenigsegg explaining what's going on. It's pretty sweet. They have videos on the Agera R and the One:1. Also, the Agera R should be added to GT6.

Am i being a bit anal saying they need to come up with a new design? Koenigsegg's have looked quite similar since the beginning and i'm growing a bit tired of this same design.
I agree with you to some extent.

The Koenigsegg's are one of the more important makes to implement to the game IMO, if they are to add cars to the game, this should be their highest priority. most of the "must have" cars are already there.

they dont need to add all Koenigsegg's, but theese should do it:

CC8S
CCGT
CCXR
Agera R
One:1

et_
The Koenigsegg's are one of the more important makes to implement to the game IMO, if they are to add cars to the game, this should be their highest priority. most of the "must have" cars are already there.

they dont need to add all Koenigsegg's, but theese should do it:

CC8S
CCGT
CCXR
Agera R
One:1

To be honest I would be totally fine with just the One:1. I would tune the * out of it with larger turbos, less weight and all the engine and exhaust upgrades. Then I would paint it pink with green rims and drive like a lunatic! :D

Then I would paint it pink with green rims and drive like a lunatic! :D

677.gif

This car doesn't reach 0-400KM/H in 20 seconds in NFS Rivals. Hopefully, if it were in a GT game, it would be accurate because GT is a racing simulator game.

Wait I'm confused: does this car make 1400hp or 1340? I'm still not sure about metric and imperial measurement so help me out here, I heard this monster belchs out 1000kw, 1 MEGAWATT of power, and was under the impression that was roughly 1400hp...

Yes. We so need Keonigsegg. NOW. And we need this insane car. In game, it'll probably go 300 mph. I've heard of stock C7 Corvettes going nearly 200 mph stock (It only goes about 180 in reality), so...

View attachment 139089 I was watching a Koenigsegg One video on youtube when I suddenly saw the Venom GT youtube site had commented on the clip and what are they writing?? It seems like they know nothing about physics, I totally lost respect for them after this... It feels more and more they just took an Elise and put in a big V8...

Edit: sorry for photo being wrong way, don't know what happened there, hope you still can read it.
:lol:

Bit late posting in this thread, but here's my footage of the ONE:1 revving up at Goodwood Festival of Speed last year...

And 2 pictures to accompany it...

Attachments

• SAM_5550 (Medium).JPG
    SAM_5550 (Medium).JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 9
  • SAM_5552 (Medium).JPG
    SAM_5552 (Medium).JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 9

Latest Posts

Back