/// Krame's Gallery /// Updated: 9/24/07 - "Tournament entries and extras"

• Thread starter Krame
  • 2,171 comments
"Z at the Ring"

350z93jf.jpg

welcome back Krame! I thought you'd fallen off the edge of the earth or something. :sly: Anyway, thats an awesome shot you have there! The black rims compliment the car nicely. Keep 'em coming!

ps. Got any more updates planned? :D

Damn dude, that shot is really nice. The lighting is almost perfect, how did you get the picture to blur like that?? Was it just zoom blur? or more?

Looks great, Krame m'boy!
The blur is great and the colors are amazing.
My only gripe is that the shadow is a bit square at the back, but hey, that's small apples.

throttlehappy: Thanks man.

magburner: lol. I've just been lazy lately and uninspired. Of course I'll have more updates, just dont know when.

PLmatt91: Thanks matt. The blur was sone with two motion blurs.

Dick Steel: Thanks. :)

Fyffe: Thanks man.

garnettrules21: Thanks garnett.

freddy86: Thanks for stopping by freddy.

JFM92_GTRacer: Thanks jfm. Maybe I'll try it again with more cars.

GT4_Rule: Thanks!

LGforce: Thanks man.

Vonie: Thanks vonie. I didnt really notice the boxy shadow on the back till you mentioned it. Oh well.

franz: Thanks franz. I wish I could put bikes in the back, I'll need TT first.

NTX1982: Thanks. :)

Why am I not surprised that thay're Subies?
The first is good, a little cut and paste? There's something cartoon-ie about it, in a good way, though.
The second is great too, with it's subtle softness.

niffty. i like both generations of that particular vehicle, so thats cool. nice ground reflection in the second shot 👍 a good tribute to a deserving car. thats for sure!

Great Suby pics Krame. I like the second alot better, though. It looks so tough on those chunky wheels, and the subaru blue is just irresistible. Well done.

The first one could've used a bit more contrast, but I love the second one. It looks too cleaned up though. It should be sharper dude, I'm telling you! lol

Latest Posts

Back