/// Krame's Gallery /// Updated: 9/24/07 - "Tournament entries and extras"

• Thread starter Krame
  • 2,171 comments
To be honest, I really struggled to get a nice shot for the 1st round, even after I’d finally decided on a combination. I was originally going to shoot some WRXs, but soon realized there was a high chance you’d do the same. ;)👍

I thought your entry was well executed; and was very surprised the votes weren’t more evenly distributed between us. It’s a pity that many were distracted by my radial blur, because until you really take the time to analyse your shot it’s not immediately apparent all the subtle adjustments you’ve made. At first I didn’t even notice the over exposed “bloom” effect on the upper bonnet and rear pillar—it looks so natural!

As always you’re consistently producing awesome shots, the Amuse cleanup is ungodly!

:cheers:

Nice one Krame! ;)

The first two shots are the best, the Civics are just awesome! 👍

Never played TDU, don't know what it's graphics or pics are like,

but your Corvette is just damn cool! :)

I've just put some of my comp & Tourney rejects in my gallery
if you want to take a look. I've still got some catching to do
to reach your standard of work.

Both blur shot is truely amazing!! Almost real 👍 👍
The time of the day isn't quite my cup of tea
Sunset or cloudy setting may help the background to look better

Why did TDU have to be so bad on PS2?:(
Your TVR TDU shots are great Krame especially the first one, the shot really makes the exhaust 'in your face':lol: but i prefer your Z06 shots.
I also love your tournament entry and rejects:tup:
Keep up the good work:tup:

cheers

Tommi2000:D

Franz, LG, Mog, alexwrc and you are the photoshop gods, all this cleaness (I invented a new word? :lol:) and the light job is perfect... What can I say??

Those look great, Krame!

Did they require much cleaning? I don't have the game, so I have no idea how they'd look originally.
Did you do a manual wheel blur or multiple shots? Rims look awesome.

Also, I'm not familiar with the Sagaris, is that exhaust really like that? it's so gigantic it looks cartoonish, like something out of Batman or something. :lol:

Also, either on these or on the Vette shots, what really grabbed me were the tarmac textures, just fabulous. Light's also great.

Krame I suggest you setup a Photomode gallery for your TDU shots in the correct forum, and then when a new update goes up in your TDU Photomode gallery you can let people know in your GT4 gallery by posting up a URL link in a new post.

The reason I am suggesting this is because I don't want you to get into trouble.

why didn't the ps2 version come with photomode :( man those photos are sick! ! makes gt4 look like crap. the first and the middle ones have fantastic blur done to them, and the last one, amazing details from the rotors! great work krame!

Both blur shot is truely amazing!! Almost real 👍 👍
The time of the day isn't quite my cup of tea
Sunset or cloudy setting may help the background to look better

Now that you mention it a sunset time of day would have have looked amazing with the first one. Thanks for the comment about the blurs franz, I'm trying to be mor precise and realistic with my blurs now and not just go radial blur crazy and just bur everything.

Why did TDU have to be so bad on PS2?:(
Your TVR TDU shots are great Krame especially the first one, the shot really makes the exhaust 'in your face':lol: but i prefer your Z06 shots.
I also love your tournament entry and rejects:tup:
Keep up the good work:tup:

cheers

Thanks man. I've never played the PS2 version of TDU but I hear it sucks really bad compared to PC and 360.

Franz, LG, Mog, alexwrc and you are the photoshop gods, all this cleaness (I invented a new word? :lol:) and the light job is perfect... What can I say??

Thanks, lol. Thats a real BIG compliment.

Those look great, Krame!

Did they require much cleaning? I don't have the game, so I have no idea how they'd look originally.
Did you do a manual wheel blur or multiple shots? Rims look awesome.

Also, I'm not familiar with the Sagaris, is that exhaust really like that? it's so gigantic it looks cartoonish, like something out of Batman or something. :lol:

Also, either on these or on the Vette shots, what really grabbed me were the tarmac textures, just fabulous. Light's also great.

No they actually dont require to much cleaning. The graphics are MUCH better than GT4 and with AA there is basically no jaggies to clean up. The wheels were manually blurred since the game doesnt blur wheels even if your moving. And about the Sagaris, yes the exhaust is really that huge and awkward. It has two mufflers on each side.

TDU...never look so good man! REALY!! 👍

Thanks LG!

:drool: You've got some awesome pic's going on Krame. One of the best galleries I've seen. Sweet comp pic! 👍

Thanks for the great compliment!

Man that 2nd pic is really wild looking... very ... wild. :)

I thought so too, I guess its the lighting on the front end and the crazy body panels. Thanks sejtur.

Krame I suggest you setup a Photomode gallery for your TDU shots in the correct forum, and then when a new update goes up in your TDU Photomode gallery you can let people know in your GT4 gallery by posting up a URL link in a new post.

The reason I am suggesting this is because I don't want you to get into trouble.

Thanks for the tip TVR, already done.

why didn't the ps2 version come with photomode :( man those photos are sick! ! makes gt4 look like crap. the first and the middle ones have fantastic blur done to them, and the last one, amazing details from the rotors! great work krame!

Thanks! Wow, I didnt even now the PS2 version doesnt have a photomode, that sucks a lot.

Hey Krame you proly don't remember me But i used to be TURBO(@)... on here,anyways i never bother to make a new acc till now(forgot pass to other didn't get banned) so i thought id drop by and check your pics, and as always you are still churning out flawless pics! later man, take it easy.

Hey Krame you proly don't remember me But i used to be TURBO(@)... on here,anyways i never bother to make a new acc till now(forgot pass to other didn't get banned) so i thought id drop by and check your pics, and as always you are still churning out flawless pics! later man, take it easy.

Hey man, I still remember you. Are you gonna be active around here again? Nice to have you back.

Whoops! That 2nd GT40 is truly amazing. I'm starting to think TDU looks "3D rendered" accourding to many details of the environment mainly. But in another hand, you can use that powerful graphics to do interesting things.

The F430 batch is also a very cool update.

Salu2.alexwrc

Once again another superb TDU update:tup:, i have to add that you are probaly the best (in my view) person at TDU photomode:tup: the F430 shots are beautiful especially the 2nd one:tup:
The 2nd Ford GT one is my favourite overall, i just love the smoothness of the shot:tup: and the car is in a great colour too!
Looking forward to your next update:tup:

Whoops! That 2nd GT40 is truly amazing. I'm starting to think TDU looks "3D rendered" accourding to many details of the environment mainly. But in another hand, you can use that powerful graphics to do interesting things.

The F430 batch is also a very cool update.

Salu2.alexwrc

Thanks alex. I really love the high quality graphics of TDU, I can spend less time cleaning up and more time on photographic elements.

Once again another superb TDU update:tup:, i have to add that you are probaly the best (in my view) person at TDU photomode:tup: the F430 shots are beautiful especially the 2nd one:tup:
The 2nd Ford GT one is my favourite overall, i just love the smoothness of the shot:tup: and the car is in a great colour too!
Looking forward to your next update:tup:

Thanks man!

Yeah i plan on it!:dopey:

Nice! Can't wait.

Slow down Krame you update far too quickly I reckon. :crazy: :sly: Anyway nice update, but I don't like the Sun in this shot much.

are you a machine or you're just going crazy updating lately ? :lol: just kidding. i really dont have much to say, except for the first photo of the Caterham is making me buy one even more! i dont remember the ps2 version having that car in the game, but then again i havent gone that far yet really.
awesome work on the Z06 too. just plain SICK!!!! all of them are S-I-C-K!!!!!!!

can i request a mercedes CLS AMG ? :D only if it's okay with you, and it doesnt have to be soon :)👍

Well, back again guys, this time with something completely different. I present to you my newest toy, a KWA Glock 19 gas powered airsoft pistol. Enjoy!​

1206184517_699e4eb560_o.jpg

1206186395_521f87b7f9_o.jpg

1206187859_cd2d665ed0_o.jpg

1200882605_6e3ad7e042_o.jpg

1201759442_04cbb24324_o.jpg

1206189289_a30c07c583_o.jpg

1206191177_70b5543ab6_o.jpg

1207055310_bd9f78dd28_o.jpg

1206193313_d54b0c3e15_o.jpg

1207057814_0c419f3c73_o.jpg

1206195743_4037059388_o.jpg

1206197527_cc33a13513_o.jpg