* KRYSALIS series *

• Thread starter krysalis
  • 487 comments
Really like the gallardo meetings on SSRX 👍
Nice choice of angle with the F40 pic, it give a good rendering with this car. That Aston is still beautiful. Love the Gallardo pic in the red bull warehouse. And that little RX7 is pretty with this green dress 👍

Kysalis, The F-40, Wow!:drool: You bring a freshness that cannot be matched.

I'm crazy about ALL your galleries. They come to us from another perspective, how you see things is so different.

You are an artist of a higher caliber than myself. And I love it!

MoMo PeeZero
Kysalis, The F-40, Wow!:drool: You bring a freshness that cannot be matched.

I'm crazy about ALL your galleries. They come to us from another perspective, how you see things is so different.

You are an artist of a higher caliber than myself. And I love it!

:D delighted to read that and glad you like it my photos

KODJE
Really like the gallardo meetings on SSRX
Nice choice of angle with the F40 pic, it give a good rendering with this car. That Aston is still beautiful. Love the Gallardo pic in the red bull warehouse. And that little RX7 is pretty with this green dress

Thank the friend :sly:

GPR
Thank you too

PREVIEW

Rue%2520d%2527Ahrweiler_2.jpg

Really love these GTR shots. All the set is great but the preview and pics 3 & 4 are top notch 👍 Perfect angles, great toning and beautiful light (especially in the #3).
Great work Mathieu !

Ooh those are tasty. I like the editing on these. The slightly muted tones and deep colours with lighter more vibrant light overlays is a nice combination.

My favs are 1,2,5 & 6. Great set krysalis. 👍

Amazing ones, above all I'm going in for the bleary backgrounds, fiery toning, the angles of the car and the glassy view in the last photo.

Nice one, appreciating the flowing background of the image and the adjustment of the lightings. :)

sneakyboy62 : Thanks
Le R! CE Guy :thank you , glad you like it
geatle :the treatment is working and loaded
ShadowPeter : thank You
GPR: the 86 is an old picture that I reworked

New

Circuit%2520de%2520Madrid.jpg

I'm going in for the usage of exposure, tonings and warm outlook of decal in the background.

Back