KSE | Kart 125cc | Semi Endurance Championship | Season 1 *Completed*

  • Thread starter Thread starter AnTiheLT
  • 557 comments
  • 31,140 views
Hetseeker
You must do it seslab, and about deep forest race somebody honked me, was that Willie?

I get honked about 10 times a race. I think it's Willie with the horn. :p
 
Don't get me wrong but I'm tired to be on the shadow of Willie , that's why I'm going to create the RM/TC lightning championship for testing if he is good at driving another type of car
 
m8h3r
I get honked about 10 times a race. I think it's Willie with the horn. :p

Well he try to distract me BUT try a bit harder willie I don't fall in the same joke twice
 
Hetseeker
Don't get me wrong but I'm tired to be on the shadow of Willie , that's why I'm going to create the RM/TC lightning championship for testing if he is good at driving another type of car

I'm open to joining. :)
 
Searays2
Willie I will not be able to race Sunday, I need to attend a funeral for relation in Canada and will not be home in time to participate.

TO ALL THE REST OF YOU------ would somebody beat Willie! I know the only way I could is if he was blind drunk, but one of you top guys need to step up!

Thx to let me know in advance mate :)

Hetseeker
You must do it seslab, and about deep forest race somebody honked me, was that Willie?

Not long ago, i decided to get a nice horn for my kart, because seslab & jam_my21 was always using the horn to drive me crazy haha

But i only use it at the start & when trying to pass a lapped driver, to avoid any contact :)
 
Don't take it personal, but I'm a bit amazed from your post, in particular from a Premium member with +3700 posts ;)
The courses/tracks are the same for everyone of us, so we have to deal all with the same bumps. But you also should know that rome reverse is a pretty difficult track, even for the best driver. btw, all of us spun at least 1 time.

According to replay, all your spins resulted from misstakes from your side ;)
Its true, that you were geared a bit low. but some other driver were geared as low as you and ended race in the midfield...getting good points ;)
Karts have two settings: Gear and Ballast... only two parameter to understand. It can't be easyer.
If you like karting in GT5 you really should continue racing in this series. You can learn a lot here ;)


I apologize if my post came across wrong, I was in a situation where I had just a moment to make a post and I probably worded it poorly. I am a series director on here, I preach safe/smart driving constantly and have always felt it my duty as a director to set an example on the track. I have given up many positions that others would fight for simply to demonstrate how I feel proper driving should be done. I assure you my only goal on the first lap was to avoid the pothole and stay in touch with the draft.

However, I have not raced karts very much and not in a very long time. Our group got them out the other day and I enjoyed them, thought I'd give a real race a try after bdub recommended it. I did some practice before the race but clearly not enough and I was not prepared for the bumpiness or surprises of these tracks. I realize you guys race these all the time and you are obviously better able to adapt. Despite my best efforts I did not have good control of my kart in the pack of other karts and I apologize for any contact that was made. I did not want to interfere any further with another group's points race so I parked it. I stayed in the pits so everyone would get a little more money/XP but felt like continuing on track would be bad form.


I apologize for making a bad impression and/or interfering with your race. :cheers:
 
Will open a practice room later tonight, if anyone wanna join :)
 
AnTiheLT
Will open a practice room later tonight, if anyone wanna join :)

I would like to learn how to install a honk to my kart thank you
 
Hetseeker
I would like to learn how to install a honk to my kart thank you

Go to the item list, then find horns, and then find the one who you would like to install :)
 
Just did a little testing at Trial Mountain, and that track is very bumpy again after the new update, will be a test of wills today, who can complete the race without a mistake? Similar to Cape Ring and Deep Forest...
 
Just did a little testing at Trial Mountain, and that track is very bumpy again after the new update, will be a test of wills today, who can complete the race without a mistake? Similar to Cape Ring and Deep Forest...

Well I tried to follow the dark path of the asphalt of the track yet it can be handy I still don't like the idea of racing on today's tracks
 
Well I tried to follow the dark path of the asphalt of the track yet it can be handy I still don't like the idea of racing on today's tracks

There are no bumps on Azur, on Trial there is a nasty one around the finish line, which can cause some spin if not being carefull
 
Will you add my new account so I can race today or do you want me to use the other account?
 
Will you add my new account so I can race today or do you want me to use the other account?

If its not to much trouble, i would prefer you use the account you signed up with :)

Then maybe tomorrow, you can use the new account ?
 
AnTiheLT
If its not to much trouble, i would prefer you use the account you signed up with :)

Then maybe tomorrow, you can use the new account ?

You mean next week? Also would you mind if I PM you a idea for this series?
 
You mean next week? Also would you mind if I PM you a idea for this series?

Yeah before next sunday would be great ;)

Yes pm me, always open to new ideas
 
My lounge is open
 
AnTiheLT
My lounge is open

PM sent. Doing something really quick be there in a second.
 
Sorry I'm going to miss it today.
 
Yeah i know how hard it can be to stop playing Call of duty hehe

Not just that. I wasn't expecting it to take as long hense why my not make it message was so late but I STILL haven't updated GT5 :guilty:
 
Not just that. I wasn't expecting it to take as long hense why my not make it message was so late but I STILL haven't updated GT5 :guilty:

Its allright man, hope to see you next sunday on the tracks, we are beginning to see an ending
 
Its allright man, hope to see you next sunday on the tracks, we are beginning to see an ending

Yeah I have two races planned for next weekend so I'd better be getting it updated :P
 
Good racing today guys:gtpflag:


Both tracks were quite challenging, bumps on Trail Mountain were a problem, for a few I think.

Need a few more laps round Azur, to find the correct braking, but found it good all the same 👍
 
Good racing today guys:gtpflag:

Both tracks were quite challenging, bumps on Trail Mountain were a problem, for a few I think.

Need a few more laps round Azur, to find the correct braking, but found it good all the same 👍

You hold that 4th place for many laps John, i guess the bumpy jumps also got to you ? Well i crashed there 2 times, both times because i decided to lift of the gas :(
For me it was more stable to go full speed into the corner at the finish line.

Good win for seslab there, he was very stable during the race :-)

On Monaco, i think i got a bit lucky, with the accident with seslab & jam, otherwise it could have been a close 3 way battle for the win :)
 
Trail Mountain i did two times passed John and then made mistake after that and John passed me again. Good racing John.
Finally someone win Wille - well done seslab 👍

My expectations were more on TM than Monaco - maybe i was trying too much on TM that caused me to make too many mistakes :(
On Monaco i was hoping to make it in 5-6 spot and i was very positively surprised that i was apply to keep up with Wille and seslab - even more surprised when i noticed after seslap's pitstop that i was 2nd - very :nervous: last 2 laps to keep seslab behind.
 
Last edited:
Next races are held at Madrid Reverse & Road Course Daytona
 
AnTiheLT
Next races are held at Madrid Reverse & Road Course Daytona

Speaking of daytona what decided on my idea?
 
Back