KSE | Kart 125cc | Semi Endurance Championship | Season 1 *Completed*

  • Thread starter Thread starter AnTiheLT
  • 557 comments
  • 31,100 views
Update on my number I'll have 4 please :) 👍
 
Wow, the poor GT Auto guy that has to drive my Go-Kart into the paint sprayers.... :scared:

KartSpace.jpg


Just gotta do my number :)
 
Last edited:
Looks pretty cool that matte pink, normally pink ain't my colour :O

But do you have an spare matte pink you wanna trade by any chance ?
 
AnTiheLT
Looks pretty cool that matte pink, normally pink ain't my colour :O

But do you have an spare matte pink you wanna trade by any chance ?

Yeah sure. Add JP_Grime1 and I use it as a duplicating account. Want a matte pink and 4 other colours? :)
 
m8h3r
Yeah sure. Add JP_Grime1 and I use it as a duplicating account. Want a matte pink and 4 other colours? :)

Okay sure, i just need that pink one :)
 
I would love to join since I can make most of the events :)

doodlemonoply / doodlemonoply / Purple / #96 / 125 SPL /
 
Didn't notice that the 1/2 round starts on my birthday
 
I would love to join since I can make most of the events :)

doodlemonoply / doodlemonoply / Purple / #96 / 125 SPL /


Welcome doodle, you are added to the list :)
 
Can we run Le Mans instead of the Nurburgring? More lap, possible day-night transition
 
Is there any slot available?
 
Is there any slot available?


Yes there is still 5 slots left :)

Just fill out this form to enter this serie :

GTPlanet Name / PSN ID / Kart Colour / Kart Number / Kart Model
 
Racing Kart 125 color red
Gtplanet name herseeker
Psn id: hetseeker3007
Color and number: red and number 22
 
Racing Kart 125 color red
Gtplanet name herseeker
Psn id: hetseeker3007
Color and number: red and number 22


I am glad you wanna be a part of this serie, will add you right away to the entry list :)
 
Can we run Le Mans instead of the Nurburgring? More lap, possible day-night transition

Me and my co-organizer Tony, have been talking for a long time to get the Nurburgring 24h to be the final race, so we are gonna stick for that track sorry.

But a time change from daylight to dark can be done if no one is afraid of the dark ? :lol:
 
Last edited:
Have added a live clock count down to the OP :)
 
Awesome!!! Already 12 Driver and 3 Pages in two Days 👍

@iceman, bdub, Geist and doodle:

Happy to see you for a new season 👍


@Anders:

Great job m8! The thread looks great, nice idea with the countdown 👍
I like the idea about pit stop a lot.

@ all new guys:

Hope you will enjoy one of the best (if not the best) Kart series of the GT5 world :D
Joke apart, Big welcome!!! 👍
 
Do we get a few practice sessions?
 
Seslab have you moved? Yverdon? Nice little town. I think i have saw another name before Lausanne?
 
I'm afraid of the dark :scared:
Because kart headlights are so bad that i can't see track 👎
 
m8h3r
Do we get a few practice sessions?

That can be worked out, maybe this saturday / sunday we can have some pre-season races
 
That can be worked out, maybe this saturday / sunday we can have some pre-season races

Providing it doesn't clash with Formula 1 I'll try and make it 👍
 
Sign me in please.:dunce:

Speedclub2 / Speedclub2 / Orange / 2 / 125spl /
 
Sign me in please.:dunce:

Speedclub2 / Speedclub2 / Orange / 2 / 125spl /

Hi Speed, good you finally found the thread :)

Added to the entry list
 
Welcome Speed!
 
Hey speed, nice you've found your way in 👍

@jammy:

You saw right m8 👍 was a hard mouve, privat and company... a huge head band :D
 
Allright guys, i have added to the OP, that there will be 1 Mandatory Pitstop on every track (Except London who don`t have a pit entry)
 
That will be very interesting 👍 I can't wait to see how that does in the races. :)
 
AnTiheLT
Allright guys, i have added to the OP, that there will be 1 Mandatory Pitstop on every track (Except London who don`t have a pit entry)

Good 👍 assuming this means Tyre Wear is off?
 
doodlemonoply
That will be very interesting 👍 I can't wait to see how that does in the races. :)

Hopefully it will bring a bit more strategi into the races

m8h3r
Good 👍 assuming this means Tyre Wear is off?

No tire wear is on, but there will not be any problems with tires anyway :)
 
Back