KTCC Season 2 || 16 drivers signed up. Still 8 places to grabOpen 

Thats for drivers to have some reason to keep fighting at the end of the season if they are not in the fight for the title. This way they'll want to finish as best as they can to have priority in next season.
Yes i understand this but why dont every body sigh up when they want?

Everyone can sign up when they want. It's just the car choice. This way the people who raced last season get the bonus of picking first. You'll still get to choose your car, chances are you'll get the one you want :)

Everyone can sign up when they want. It's just the car choice. This way the people who raced last season get the bonus of picking first. You'll still get to choose your car, chances are you'll get the one you want :)
Am so sorry i mean the car choice :)

Like he said this is a "bonus" for the season 1 guys

Yeah. Sure.
You can race on your own. No need to join a team. but you can talk with some drivers to make one if you want. Either way is fine 👍
Send me a friend request on PSN and join us tonight to test some cars and see if you like and sign up

already sended psn invite to friends. What hour this evening you will open a lobby?

14309517116_8caea882a3_c.jpg

Ready for title defence!*

*Orange may or may not be the actual shade of orange, depending on which orange Kamy wants us to use. :P

looks interesting would like to join in if there is a space free

GTP: BAKEMISTER
PSN: BAKEMISTER
Colour: Body colour Blue/ Rim colour whatever the standard is
No. #66 #67 #68

so here is my entry

PSN: ilias420
Colour: Body colour Black/ Rim colour whatever the standard is
No. #6
i live in Greece so i have a GMT +2 which means one hour after your time right?

Latest Posts

Back