KTs christmas countdown

*****remember submissions start at 5:30 am, no sooner, im only taking the first submission after 5:30 am as the car to be tuned.*****

tune is up guys, give me some feedback lol, im curious how i did.

Since I never tuned the cobra yet I decided tried your tune, you have a weird flip method (No offence intended :) ) but I ended up flipping mine at 2.993, that gave me the exact same ratios you have, it took a few minutes to narrow down the starting final. Anyway the best timed launch was 9.021 with full hp after only 4 runs, I didn't try to perfect the shift points at all so it might be quicker. Gonna work on it to try and get it into the 9.8's, maybe try another trans and see whether a slightly longer trans will help, thanks for saving me a little bit of time 👍 will post a time when I'm done with it.

Last edited:
Mikeybc
Since I never tuned the cobra yet I decided tried your tune, you have a weird flip method (No offence intended :) ) but I ended up flipping mine at 2.993, that gave me the exact same ratios you have, it took a few minutes to narrow down the starting final. Anyway the best timed launch was 9.021 with full hp after only 4 runs, I didn't try to perfect the shift points at all so it might be quicker. Gonna work on it to try and get it into the 9.8's, maybe try another trans and see whether a slightly longer trans will help, thanks for saving me a little bit of time 👍 will post a time when I'm done with it.

Should do 9.8s, if It's suspension is any like Cudas, I'll get at least those 2 milisecs of mine tomorrow and get to 9.899... If you don't do it before me lol

Should do 9.8s, if It's suspension is any like Cudas, I'll get at least those 2 milisecs of mine tomorrow and get to 9.899... If you don't do it before me lol

Knowing me i'll get stuck at 9.901 :dunce: Don't know how you and Smoke got your Cuda's running the way the run. Ill look at it again tonight, think I'm done with the Cuda for a while.

Suspension mostly... I've cut of 0.005 just by changing the little things. Funny thing was that suspension acted different depending on the tranny. Lol

lol, well i saw the leaderboard on here and the tune seamed pretty damn fast but i think my personal one is a bit quicker.

now for that enzo...

KTalloutdrags
lol, well i saw the leaderboard on here and the tune seamed pretty damn fast but i think my personal one is a bit quicker.

now for that enzo...

Yup, should help most of the guys here... You doing a MT Enzo? Pm me 4 help if you want tho I'm not gonna give out the 9.002 tune...

KTalloutdrags
its not an amazing tune but its decent, check out the tune and my first youtube video to go with it!!

I checked it out, not bad. I wouldn't give it an A+, but it'll pass haha

Back