Kunos Shuffles Final Porsche Pack Contents, 911 RSR Arrives in January

As for the apology 911 Turbo.. surely we would have received this regardless. It's not like they saw that the RSR was going to miss Pack 3 so they whipped up the 911 Turbo together to make us happy. I wonder what the original plans were for it, and what other models may be lying in reserve?

Now we just need a date on the Pack 2 update for consoles. Hopefully before the holiday :nervous:
Did you bother to actually read the entire statement or did you just jump into conspiracy theory mode?

From Aris:

The result you can see it on the screenshots and you'll soon be able to experience it on your screens too. So no, the car wasn't already made, nor there where plans for it... I think this time, more than ever, we can applause the effort of the GFX and sound guys to bring you the Turbo S.

Did you bother to actually read the entire statement or did you just jump into conspiracy theory mode?

From Aris:

The result you can see it on the screenshots and you'll soon be able to experience it on your screens too. So no, the car wasn't already made, nor there where plans for it... I think this time, more than ever, we can applause the effort of the GFX and sound guys to bring you the Turbo S.

To be fair, the statement from Aris was in another thread so he might not have read it yet.

Not everyone is following each of the Kunos staff's personal Twitter accounts, or wherever you guys are getting this information. I followed the link in the original story to the AC Twitter page, and found only this:

Czui7WAXcAA4xI_.jpg

But thank you, you made me look again at their Twitter page to see what I missed, and found just recently posted the first confirmation of a date P Pack 2 and Red Pack for consoles.. TBD January :( but it's cool, there is still lots to do.

http://console.assettocorsa.net/com...-porsche-pack-vol-2-red-pack-private-lobbies/

Yes. The coded in the rear steer system. I can't remember specifics, but they're out there.

You must have missed the very first user post which explained that the 911 RSR is not a GT3 spec car. It is GTE. We will be getting their GT3 racing spec car though...It's called the 911 GT3 R.
Thanks... ;)

Np 👍 Ultra-rare achievement unlocked:

282732_1_hs.png

Mutual understanding reached amicably between two strangers on internet!

Holy cow.......is this a first? Has anyone notified the Nobel Prize committee?? After the brutal year that has been 2016 I've been thinking things looked rather bleak, but now I'm feeling downright positive about humanity's future! :D

Latest Posts

Back