Kyouto | Dori Factory | ! KDF !

  • Thread starter Thread starter DriftRyuji
  • 247 comments
  • 18,882 views
:lol: yea maybe if you wouldn't beef we be cool :lol: ! anyways back of my thread i like to see it it get heated :cheers: with you'r post good luck.

remember dont be mad cause you got kicked from dori ! LOL

So I suggest before you try any other stunts to think twice...
 
:lol: yea maybe if you wouldn't beef we be cool :lol: ! anyways back of my thread i like to see it it get heated :cheers: with you'r post good luck.

remember dont be mad cause you got kicked from dori ! LOL
Says the guy that got kicked off from his own team:idea:. Nice grammar by the way.
 
And here you are asking yourself why we kick you out of our rooms...
 
All of you need to be saved
 
DriftShiro
Says the guy that got kicked off from his own team:idea:. Nice grammar by the way.

Nao you know your grammar is bad when Shiro corrects you xD.

All the drama sheesh, when will girls become women :lol:
 
Really? I think I need to take another look at my friend list. I am done with this immaturity. I honestly don't understand why you would rather keep the drama rolling Nao. Nao, come add me back when you grow up. Sick of this 🤬.
 
Mhmm ok maybe if you were mature and acted like a normal person you wouldn't make fake accounts just to troll. And oh I'm so traumatized of getting kicked from such a "Gooood" team.

So I suggest before you try any other stunts to think twice...

All of you need to be saved

Really? I think I need to take another look at my friend list. I am done with this immaturity. I honestly don't understand why you would rather keep the drama rolling Nao. Nao, come add me back when you grow up. Sick of this 🤬.
We don't have a problem with anyone, but it seems like this crew just wants to make a problem.
People these days :banghead:

-PD-Salem
 
Lock2Lock
Really? I think I need to take another look at my friend list. I am done with this immaturity. I honestly don't understand why you would rather keep the drama rolling Nao. Nao, come add me back when you grow up. Sick of this 🤬.

This was kind of funny. :lol:
 
Thanks for the post :D :lol: at the twelve post but thats old come up with something new 🤬, before anyones decides to say some more negativity please be sure to checkout mlds competitions on the fourms thank you ! and shout out to my buddy saisoku.

All of you need to be saved

Yea most people need to be saved here in needa go to church.
besides im already saved amen.
 
Last edited:
OP updated, team roster coming soon.
 
Shouting me out? Good man.

Formerly DoriUnion-OmNom

That KDF hustle.

Gotta do those GoPro vids again, were fun as hell.
 
Shouting me out? Good man.

Formerly DoriUnion-OmNom

That KDF hustle.

Gotta do those GoPro vids again, were fun as hell.

:lol: yes, & yes we need to run those videos again.

OP Looks solid 👍 Its been a while Nao haha
Yes, man been awhile.
 
"No Team Colors" is not a "KDF" thing at all. We been running by those rules since day 1, its been so long you can call it a "WSG" thing :sly:
 
Last edited:
"No Team Colors" is not a "KDF" thing at all. We been running by those rules since day 1, its been so long you can call it a "WSG" thing :sly:

:lol: slick but we don't want are cars took look the same yes i know that it's ah wsg thing 👍
 
DriftRyuji
:lol: slick but we don't want are cars took look the same yes i know that it's ah wsg thing 👍

True That Rudeboy! :)
 
Yo bro im online now gonna get some NURB runs an.
 
Nice drifting with you guys tonight.
 
DriftRyuji
You to man nice session :)

5 car tandems were epic when people weren't spinning. :lol:
 
Some Random Shots By Prox

PROXI Solo run nurb​
picture.php

Solo run SS7
picture.php


Team Shot​
picture.php

More coming soon for next op update.

:)​
 
Last edited:
I Love you =D lmao Quantum up in this B!tch
 
Yeah, watch the language Quan & DON'T use text speak either.
 
Nice OP and Good luck with the team 👍
 
Back