Kyouto | Dori Factory | ! KDF !

• Thread starter DriftRyuji
  • 247 comments
Goodluck Hammy! I See you practicing on F1 2012 lastnight lol :P .. I Joined a battle comp yesterday & got podium xD .. 2nd place holdtight xKeii that come 1st.. Sudden death congratulations if you see this was really fun n good runs by everyone n especially Urself Keii & I'm very surprised of myself I spun once out of every run n brought it back! I Love my GT5 (R32) ..

Nockz that car is your down fall trust me.

Reddee
Way too much grip

Yeah I Agree ... Since what you said iv been trying different cars & I understand what ya mean now , what u doing today? Iv ordered my G27 Yesterday so should have it soon xD Can't wait!!!

Right as you know I've been training for my BDC licence ect and I'm concentrating on that a lot now, so much so that the ps3 has merely become a movie player. So due to my inactiveness and the fact I will be concentrating more on my RL drifting rather than GT5 I'm going to leave the team and the GT5 drift scene, il still be around in the forums but not on the game. Hope you all understand

Right as you know I've been training for my BDC licence ect and I'm concentrating on that a lot now, so much so that the ps3 has merely become a movie player. So due to my inactiveness and the fact I will be concentrating more on my RL drifting rather than GT5 I'm going to leave the team and the GT5 drift scene, il still be around in the forums but not on the game. Hope you all understand

You'll be missed bro.

Good luck dude. You better kick butt or I'll come Lydden Hill I'll kick you!

Yeah I Agree ... Since what you said iv been trying different cars & I understand what ya mean now , what u doing today? Iv ordered my G27 Yesterday so should have it soon xD Can't wait!!!

Ill be on about 6 n should be on most of the night.
Your going to be noob again Nockz trust me.

HammyTheNinja

Completely understand hamjit ..
Good luck bro! Come Santa pod in September xD

Good luck in BDC, the licence days are hard :(

Yeah your the one that went for his licence a few years ago in a 350 you had taken out on finance the same day? Have you even paid that off yet?

Yeah your the one that went for his licence a few years ago in a 350 you had taken out on finance the same day? Have you even paid that off yet?

Yeah that's me, still can remember the look on there faces when I said I wonder if this affects the warranty, no I have not lol. Anyway we are thread jacking PM me.

Reddee
Ill be on about 6 n should be on most of the night.
Your going to be noob again Nockz trust me.

You reckon .. what's the difference between the DFGT & G27 With the feel of the steering ..

Nockz
Only on the DFGT and G25. On the DFGT it's completely ignorable. It feels very cheap and is unrealistically close to the wheel (in fact it's practically behind it). I tried using it for an entire race and just gave up on it. On the G25 the benefit is that the shifter assembly is separate and can be mounted wherever you like. This is the same for the G27 but, again, the option for sequential shifting has been removed.. PROBABLY because most people prefer the paddles or H-pattern which most cars have... Sequential shifters are more common on Rally and GT cars but Logitech hasn't quite nailed the realism on it yet. Thats this from the past of having a G27.

You can shift sequentially on G27. Just in a H Pattern formation.

It's not hard to set it to sequential in games out side of gt5 anyway.

G27 is a lot like a G25 IMO. Only quieter. A little stronger. Better spaces pedals. More buttons in the wheel, qnd that's about it.

(I have own a G27 and used a G25)

I guess i'll be the one to say something but Naoki ( Kevin, Ryuji or whatever you want to call him ) Has left KDF. Don't know if anyone wants to take the plate of leader or just let KDF disappear.

Saisoku
I guess i'll be the one to say something but Naoki ( Kevin, Ryuji or whatever you want to call him ) Has left KDF. Don't know if anyone wants to take the plate of leader or just let KDF disappear.

Really? :lol:.
If that is true, I feel bad for the members of this team and all the other teams he had done that too.

Mhm, oh well. Lock add me on original account. iSaisoku

So he asks me to join the team last night then leaves it today? Kind of glad I'm trying out for a different team. Feel sorry for the members, good luck and I hope someone takes over and can bring this team to being the upcoming gt6 team everyone wanted it to be

What team is he on or made now?

So he asks me to join the team last night then leaves it today? Kind of glad I'm trying out for a different team. Feel sorry for the members, good luck and I hope someone takes over and can bring this team to being the upcoming gt6 team everyone wanted it to be

Didn't think he would last long tbh lol.

Back