KY's "big Suprise"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greyout
  • 36 comments
  • 2,132 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
665
Remember all that crap a while back about KY saying "GT4 will have a big suprise"

what is / was it? inclusion of the ring? Lack of online mode?

anyone?
 
It's coming to the gamecube, not ps2.
 
code_kev
It's coming to the gamecube, not ps2.
Oh cmon, you can do better than this. Try harder. :)
 
We all get a free Logitech Driving Force Pro :dopey:
 
I've heard that the gamecube version will include real time weather effects, more open-wheel race cars, and will also feature power ups that you can pick up along the track.

mario_cart.jpg
 
It'd be funny if they put a couple squirts of "New Car Smell" in the DVD case.
 
Greyout
...and will also feature power ups that you can pick up along the track.
Now that would be nice. 👍
 
Yeah, just like RC Pro AM on Nintendo ... LAME
 
RC Pro AM was fantastic. How dare you.
 
Now that they dropped the online mode we get to drive those ferrari`s and lambo`s :dopey:

greetz,
doblocruiser
 
doblocruiser
Now that they dropped the online mode we get to drive those ferrari`s and lambo`s :dopey:

greetz,
doblocruiser
Dream on....
I think it's something for us , prologue owners :D
 
I think the suprize will be like a hidden track that you get when you complete it 100%.......like an amazing one......"The Polyphony Digital Circuit".....3 times bigger than the nurb......and alot more challenging! Now that would be amazing! :crazy:
 
I think it will be "Ricers Resort" edition, that has decals, wings and ground effects kits that cost alot and provide no real driving improvements...yay !
 
TwinTurboJay
I think it will be "Ricers Resort" edition, that has decals, wings and ground effects kits that cost alot and provide no real driving improvements...yay !
:lol:
 
Cosmic
Dream on....
I think it's something for us , prologue owners :D

I think that's also wishful thinking.. if the "surprise" was limited to Prologue owners, that automatically counts out half the market, as Prologue was never made available in North America.

Whatever it is, it's going to have to be across-the-board.
 
Instead of 50 European and American cars :yuck: , they will be 70 :sly: so thats a total of 600 japanese and 70 world wide, 670 cars 👍 👍 👍 :guilty:
 
LoudMusic
It'd be funny if they put a couple squirts of "New Car Smell" in the DVD case.

Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

:cheers: :O That WOULD BE AWESOME! :O:O:O
 
i think the big surprise will be more skylines!!!

b
 
Hmph,

I think the "big surprise" that he's been yapping about was "don't expect too much in GT4, haha (on his way to the bank), fools!".

Crap :grumpy:
 
What I want to see is a finished game, they can keep their secrets and just release the freaking game....but if they are going to put in some suprises I want a mag. subscribtion or something, free **** is great :)
 
I think the "big suprise" is when you buy a gt4 now and you will get gt4 online free in 2005 :dopey:
 
extreme car
I think the "big suprise" is when you buy a gt4 now and you will get gt4 online free in 2005 :dopey:

Free things don't exist. :guilty:
 
I know! The suprise will be that when you finally complete GT4 100% after about a year of pain and strain and racing all day.....................................the game resets itself!:lol:.....you would probably have a fit or something! :lol:......now that would be one hell of a suprise! :scared: :ouch:
 
The big surprise was the nurburgring nordshleife
 
Well, obviously it was the Photo Mode...

but u guys knew that already :D
 
How about the B-Spec mode?
;)
 
or the new menu screens

b
 
Battle mode, ala Mario Kart.

No, wait, there will be Ferraris, Lambos, and Porsches, but you can't drive them, they're just for show.

Oh, I've got it...to go with the pit crew there's an animated podium sequence where you get to kiss the trophy girl and spray the other drivers with champagne.

Hell, I'd just be satisfied with being able to tweak the striping and color schemes on the [R] mods, rather than some of the hideous freaks in GT and GT2 - but I have a feeling it's either something that we already know about (photomode?) or something obvious (cool secret tracks? cool secret cars? a recipe for muffins?).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back