KY's "big Suprise"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greyout
  • 36 comments
  • 2,133 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
LoudMusic
It'd be funny if they put a couple squirts of "New Car Smell" in the DVD case.

:lol:
the funny part about that would be that "New Car Smell" is actually poisonous... You KNOW some stoner kid's gonna tryn' get high off it:lol:
 
I know what teh surprise is, I am good friends with KY and he went and told me!

Hello *******(name changed to protect the innocent),
I am sure you have been wondering over the past months what exactly the big surprise is in GT4. Well it isn't Ferrari, Porsche, Or Lambo. Well they are there but they not really a surprise since everyone knows we test drove them ad they al though it was a staff day out, haha. The big suprise is actualy 2 things!
Part 1:
In the Yellowstone course, smokey the bear will run out infront of our car and will say "Only You Can Prevent Forest Fires", and if you run him over while he is saying fire and you car is going 200 mph, and the car backfires at that exact moment, and your in 6th place, you will unlock the ultimate car!
Yes it's true, many said we wouldn't get it but we did.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ford Pinto

Okay:
Part 2:

Once you have completed part 1 this second surprise will challenge you,
and I do mean challenge,
you must take that Pinto and beat all of the skylines in the game in a 24 hour endurance race called:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Storartett Løp Av Toalett
Those are the big surprises for GT4! But please shh don't tell or I will cut the three msot awesome cars in the game:
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIIIITIITI
Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 M-Spec NuR SS
and teh Daihatsu Storia X4!!!! You have been warned!!!

Well there you have it. Couldn't have asked for a better source but from the man himself.
 
:lol: smokey the bear
I heard once you unlock the first challenge, you get to pick him as a driver/pit crew
 
That's funny..I don't think he said that though, seeing as how there's some spelling mistakes, and no signature. But if it's true, then I'll be quite, quite suprised.
 
I heard that the big surprise will be the Adult version that will be released shortly after. A 18+ Version of GT4 quite like Dave Mirra XXX was to the rest of the series. :sly:
 
Full frontal GT4

also availible the Full Frontal Online experience, only 39.99
 
The suprise will come out when the game is released.

This thread does nothing more than wishful thinking.

AO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back