There are if you mod it.
Put too much power into it and you'll do well to get full acceleration.
It's a wonderful car, though. Just keep it stock or you'll ruin it
There are if you mod it.
Put too much power into it and you'll do well to get full acceleration.
It's a wonderful car, though. Just keep it stock or you'll ruin it
I'll agree with this. I threw the supercharger on it and now its a totally different animal. It ruined the balance of the car. Oh well, lesson learned.
I'll agree with this. I threw the supercharger on it and now its a totally different animal. It ruined the balance of the car. Oh well, lesson learned.
Also, that Buick has the distinction of being easy to unlock. You can just make a new account and win another one to keep it stock if you want it bad enough. I've considered doing that myself for a few cars. Especially since I have so many cars in my garage, I wouldn't have to grind for anything but XP for those early prize cars.