Lada Kalina Sport NFR 2014

• Thread starter StarLight
  • 24 comments
Portugal
Portugal
vd1xj4.jpg

StarLight Garage presents the Russian Lada Kalina Sport NFR!
Anyway a decent car for our Russian GT6 players.
Ugly Lada? No, it's not!

Street Racers beware! These are not my own words, but those of the Russian manufacturer, Lada. Lada is launching two souped-up versions of the little hatchback. An ordinary Sport version with a tuned 1,6 litre engine producing 120 hp.

The other Sport version (the one suggested) is a little powerful and generates 140 hp, and gets the addition NFR (Need For Race).

The Lada performance does not stand comparison with Japanese or European hatches, but for a price of around € 10,000 you can not like everything. The Kalina Sport is 2 cm closer to the asphalt, and upgraded brakes and stiffer dampers.

The 0-100 km/h sprint takes 8.5 seconds to count and the top speed is around 207 km/h (good enough for getting a speed ticket .

Not the fastest car but for sure a fun car to drive and the price is very affordable for young drivers and maybe street racers too after a few adjustments.

Specifications:
Engine: 1.6 Litre, 16 valve
Displacement: 1596 cc
Power: 140 hp at 6750 rpm
Torque: 165 Nm at 4700 rpm
Top speed: 207 km/h
0-100 km/h: 8.5 seconds

Dimensions
Length: 3943 mm
Width: 1700 mm
Height: 1450 mm
Wheelbase: 2478 mm
Track front / rear: 1431 mm / 1432 mm
Curb weight: 1150 kg
Wheels: 205/40 R17

efs979.jpg

j8k7ea.jpg

LADA-Sport-Logo.png

THE OTHER LADAS ARE HERE:

Last edited:
The only Kalina I'd like to have in GT is a 2010 Kalina Sport in 'Premier Yellow' color. Also referred to as 'Putin Edition', because our prime minister (Putin was a PM back then) was driving it in August 2010 while inspecting a new highway in Eastern Siberia.
1354854055_21617_kalinaputi.jpg

Putin28.jpg

After the trip, this car was taken to the Moscow Car Show 2010 and VVP signed its hood.
lada-kalina-sport-premier.jpg

Putinros.jpg

After that, Premier Yellow has become the most popular color for the hatchback Kalina.
"Yellow Kalina" is still a memeous car. :D
1335965357_4.jpg

That's indeed a lovely car. I liked! 👍
Why not suggested this car, you got my vote.
Because I think BMW M1 Procar and Toyota Mark II Tourer V (I suggested it) deserve it more. ;)

Speaking about Russian cars, I don't like Lada much, I prefer GAZ. Will possibly suggest a Volga when I get less lazy. :D

Last edited:
Yes, lada Pd needs to expand there cultural brands past just japan, Germany, uk & usa. Pd needs to add a sporty russian car and maybe a russian race track
Yeah why not...I like hot hatches and technically this is one so....
For the Russian track, tell PDI to implement Snow and rain for it...Imagine doing a timed lap in SNOW with whatever car you want...Okay maybe possible on PS4...

Back