Lada Kalina Sport NFR 2014

  • Thread starter Thread starter StarLight
  • 24 comments
  • 5,675 views
Messages
6,621
Portugal
Portugal
vd1xj4.jpg


StarLight Garage presents the Russian Lada Kalina Sport NFR!
Anyway a decent car for our Russian GT6 players.
Ugly Lada? No, it's not!

​

Street Racers beware! These are not my own words, but those of the Russian manufacturer, Lada. Lada is launching two souped-up versions of the little hatchback. An ordinary Sport version with a tuned 1,6 litre engine producing 120 hp.

The other Sport version (the one suggested) is a little powerful and generates 140 hp, and gets the addition NFR (Need For Race).

The Lada performance does not stand comparison with Japanese or European hatches, but for a price of around € 10,000 you can not like everything. The Kalina Sport is 2 cm closer to the asphalt, and upgraded brakes and stiffer dampers.

The 0-100 km/h sprint takes 8.5 seconds to count and the top speed is around 207 km/h (good enough for getting a speed ticket .

Not the fastest car but for sure a fun car to drive and the price is very affordable for young drivers and maybe street racers too after a few adjustments.


Specifications:
Country: Russia
Engine: 1.6 Litre, 16 valve
Displacement: 1596 cc
Power: 140 hp at 6750 rpm
Torque: 165 Nm at 4700 rpm
Top speed: 207 km/h
0-100 km/h: 8.5 seconds

Dimensions
Length: 3943 mm
Width: 1700 mm
Height: 1450 mm
Wheelbase: 2478 mm
Track front / rear: 1431 mm / 1432 mm
Curb weight: 1150 kg
Wheels: 205/40 R17



efs979.jpg


j8k7ea.jpg


LADA-Sport-Logo.png






THE OTHER LADAS ARE HERE:

 
Last edited:
Yes, lada Pd needs to expand there cultural brands past just japan, Germany, uk & usa. Pd needs to add a sporty russian car and maybe a russian race track

Totally agree.
And a Russian track ... would be nice. 👍


That was a nice little Hot hatch you have there :)

Thanks ... let's say and value for money. :D
 
Totally agree.
And a Russian track ... would be nice. 👍




Thanks ... let's say and value for money. :D
Yes, but the interior looks very plastic, but who cares in a game? :P haha
 
As a Lada devotee in WTCC, I approve.
 
Well, I was already busy but it was nearly finished .... just a little bit early as expected.
No problem.
👍
 
oh **** son, russia's stepped their game up.
 
I approve of this. Lada finally found a different body shell.
 
The only Kalina I'd like to have in GT is a 2010 Kalina Sport in 'Premier Yellow' color. Also referred to as 'Putin Edition', because our prime minister (Putin was a PM back then) was driving it in August 2010 while inspecting a new highway in Eastern Siberia.
1354854055_21617_kalinaputi.jpg

Putin28.jpg


After the trip, this car was taken to the Moscow Car Show 2010 and VVP signed its hood.
lada-kalina-sport-premier.jpg

Putinros.jpg


After that, Premier Yellow has become the most popular color for the hatchback Kalina.
"Yellow Kalina" is still a memeous car. :D
1335965357_4.jpg
 
That's indeed a lovely car. I liked! 👍
Why not suggested this car, you got my vote.
Because I think BMW M1 Procar and Toyota Mark II Tourer V (I suggested it) deserve it more. ;)

Speaking about Russian cars, I don't like Lada much, I prefer GAZ. Will possibly suggest a Volga when I get less lazy. :D
 
Last edited:
Yes, lada Pd needs to expand there cultural brands past just japan, Germany, uk & usa. Pd needs to add a sporty russian car and maybe a russian race track
Yeah why not...I like hot hatches and technically this is one so....
For the Russian track, tell PDI to implement Snow and rain for it...Imagine doing a timed lap in SNOW with whatever car you want...Okay maybe possible on PS4...
 
Back