Laguna Seca 200

• Thread starter Raptor013
  • 87 comments
Okay, I've updated the BoP to include the Porsche.

Also for those able Practice Session #1 is now up Room ID 0475-4260-6819-9396-0516 ** Room Closed**

Practice Session #2 will be from 19:00 UK time Friday (so tomorrow my time)

Last edited:
@meekrab I see your Racing Miku and raise you a Darling.

20201204191319.jpg

Sorry everyone but with everything going on the real world comes first and I got to bail on this. Hope you all have a fun race regardless of class and looking forward to great battle stories.

This looks like fun, I'm in Canada so normally this would be too early for me but.... I took the day off work soooo

GTPlanet name: Stryker13
PSN Name: DrSpyderPig
Car: Ferrari 458 Italia
Number: 7
Class: B
Livery: TBD

Thanks for the invite. Unfortunately, I will not be available that afternoon (Est)... 2+ hours is a bit too long to leave an 8 and 5 year old unattended ...lol. I do like the format, and I'm certain you will see a great mixing of the classes throughout the longer race, especially with the varying class specs. I run a Michelin Pilot Challenge styled series using GS and TCR Class spec'd cars with a staggered start. This gives the TCR Class a 30 second head start to force a merging of the classes since we run 2 seperate 40 minute races...the racing is a blast. Hope you secure a solid grid and a great race. As paoloevans said, I'll be looking for some replay footage when it becomes available. Good luck on a great idea and great event.:cheers:
@Raptor013
Change of circumstances for me. Kids are going to grandparents for the weekend. I'll be meeting them an hour aways around 1pm est on Friday, and hope to be home before 2:30pm est. As such, I would like to make my entry for this event.

GTPlanet name: llNovall (Lowercase L's)
PSN Name: II-NOVA-II (Uppercase i's)
Car: Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport
Number: 4
Class: A
493BHP (130%) / 1001kg (77%)
4837430130892636684_0.jpg

See everyone Friday.

Last edited:
Laguna Seca 200

I tagged the following drivers from our Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge series who might be interested and available this Friday afternoon around 2:15-2:30pm est to a little after 5pm est. Have a look at this link above. Hoping to help @Raptor013 round out a near full grid before Friday in this multi class Gr4 Race at Laguna Seca. I have raced with him in the GT Sprint Cup monthly series on Friday afternoons..good group of drivers. Hope some of you might jump in on this.
:cheers:
@TEX36
@Rob Brown
@Noob01_lmdead
@GTP_Guido
@GTR4MROD
@Moby45
@Phlano099
@MrDonovan
@Herimopp89
@Harry Rowley
@Kermit_2142

Otherwise, see most of you in the Porsche Cup on the 18th.👍

Laguna Seca 200

I tagged the following drivers from our Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge series who might be interested and available this Friday afternoon around 2:15-2:30pm est to a little after 5pm est. Have a look at this link above. Hoping to help @Raptor013 round out a near full grid before Friday in this multi class Gr4 Race at Laguna Seca. I have raced with him in the GT Sprint Cup monthly series on Friday afternoons..good group of drivers. Hope some of you might jump in on this.
@TEX36
@Rob Brown
@Noob01_lmdead
@GTP_Guido
@GTR4MROD
@Moby45
@Phlano099
@MrDonovan
@Herimopp89
@Harry Rowley
@Kermit_2142

Thanks for the tag, I would happily join but I am still at work during those times. Have a great race everybody!!

Laguna Seca 200

@TEX36
@Rob Brown
@Noob01_lmdead
@GTP_Guido
@GTR4MROD
@Moby45
@Phlano099
@MrDonovan
@Herimopp89
@Harry Rowley
@Kermit_2142

sounds good but its too early
Will be at work still

So when Is practice lobbies open and official start Time for the official race?west coast USA. It looks like there’s quite a few Ferraris so I will go with the Citroen or however you say it GR for class a. That is if I’m awake at that hour of the race is going on. Looking forward to hearing back from you thank you

So when Is practice lobbies open and official start Time for the official race?west coast USA. It looks like there’s quite a few Ferraris so I will go with the Citroen or however you say it GR for class a. That is if I’m awake at that hour of the race is going on. Looking forward to hearing back from you thank you
I plan to host a practice lobby later tonight at 2:00 AM UTC Wednesday, 9 pm Eastern time Tuesday. Add me as a friend and I'll send invites.

Last edited:
I'll open the Race Lobby at 7pm UK time on Friday (a little earlier than scheduled but it will give you guys some extra time to practice, etc).

From 7:30pm UK time, I'll go through the entry list to ensure everyone has the correct BoP for the class and car.

At 7:45pm UK time, after ensuring that all racers can see the same number of entries (we've seen before where some drivers don't show up on other drivers screens, which can cause issues on track) a 10 minute Qualifying Session will begin.

At 8:00pm UK time (roughly) the race will start.

So the schedule will be as follows:
Lobby Opens: 19:00 GMT / 11:00 PST / 06:00 AEDT
Scrutineering: 19:30 GMT / 11:30 PST / 06:30 AEDT
Qualifying: 19:45 GMT / 11:45 PST / 06:45 AEDT
Race Start: 20:00 GMT / 12:00 PST / 07:00 AEDT

And for those still confused slightly, race day is Friday 11th from 7:30pm in the UK, Friday 11th from 11:30am on the West Coast of the USA and December 12th 6:30am of the East Coast of Australia.

So, I have finals week this week and I'm off work, but I'm gonna have to focus on finals. I would've ran in this race if I had a chance.

Back