Laguna Seca 200

• Thread starter Raptor013
  • 87 comments
@Drex124 thanks for joining. Your entry is confirmed and your cars BoP has been added to the list.

@Invisigoth wow. Just how many anime girls did you use for that one? I think I Kizuna AI on the door but that's about it.

@llNovall I seem to remember clocking a 1m:22 last week. But to be honest that'll be a once a tyre set kind of pace as I was pushing ten tenths for that lap.

Is that your Gr2 beast from MCAs Laguna Seca endurance? That car was nice.

I think so. that was the race restricted to the older '08 cars yeh?

@Invisigoth wow. Just how many anime girls did you use for that one? I think I Kizuna AI on the door but that's about it.

Hehe lots! Due to the 15k limit on uploads to the livery editor, many anime decals are broken up into several sections. I thought it would be amusing to do some liveries with random body parts :lol:. I think the first one I did took me 8 hours to apply all the decals. The bright yellow on the rear is Fay Valentine's hot pants upside down. I seem to recall Asuka's chest is somewhere on the bonnet (from Neon Genesis Evangelion). From memory there was over 300 decals. If you spend enough time you will find parts from both Miku and Saber :embarrassed:.

Yeah, gotta be honest the decal uploader is a complete pain in the arse. If it wasn't for the required format and the size limitations I'd be able to get so many more creative liveries into this game.

Unfortunately I won't be able participate after all. Just got informed I'll be playing chauffeur this afternoon.

Great race fellas, and nice job @Lazybike. Just couldn't keep with ya. Had to split at 5:15 for plans and later start got me...was really hoping to finish the race. Great racing everyone.
:cheers:

Last edited:
Definitely a race to forget for me...

I didnt have the pace to keep up with the Ferraris and i didnt know the track that well, so i was basically a moving chicane for the rest of the race, not to mention the countless s️pins and mistakes( at one point i missed the pit entry and teleported in the middle of the start/finish straight).

Still, glad i could join this event and im looking foward to the next one.

Last edited:
Gotta be honest, if the race was only too the bridge before Turn 5 I had this one in the bag. :lol:

Thats the only true strength the Gr.4 Evo has. Shear acceleration from a standing start.

Will share replay now.

Race Photos Part A
20201213191041.jpg
20201213191052.jpg
20201213191103.jpg
20201213191120.jpg
20201213191127.jpg

Great pictures and great event @Raptor013
In case anyone was curious about what and where my livery came from, it is my home state Maryland flag bannered over the entire car, and TPC Racing is a Porsche and multi-brand race prep/support and speed shop based in Laurel, Maryland who supports and runs 4-5 cars for the Yokohama Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge. Went a bit Maryland proud, but imo made for a cool livery.
See you fellas this upcoming Friday for the Sprint Cup at Brands Hatch.
:cheers:

Last edited:
Back