L logi74 Messages 172 Afghanistan Oct 20, 2005 #1 I live really close to Laguna Seca (The famous Mazda Raceway track in Central California) and I was wondering if anyone else here went. DROOL! Click Here... Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
I live really close to Laguna Seca (The famous Mazda Raceway track in Central California) and I was wondering if anyone else here went. DROOL! Click Here...
S svtsnake Messages 245 Oct 20, 2005 #2 the r8 got 2nd place. and that is the older factory backed r8. the 2 @ Laguna Seca are the Champion ADT R8s. hehe i was there
the r8 got 2nd place. and that is the older factory backed r8. the 2 @ Laguna Seca are the Champion ADT R8s. hehe i was there
L logi74 Messages 172 Afghanistan Oct 20, 2005 #3 Oh yeah...sorry, I forgot. Too busy turning my head at the Exhibition area. You were there too? Cool! I was also there for the Chaparral Tribute - I brought my camera to that one, so I don't have to root around for an old pic. Chapparals and GT40's in next post....
Oh yeah...sorry, I forgot. Too busy turning my head at the Exhibition area. You were there too? Cool! I was also there for the Chaparral Tribute - I brought my camera to that one, so I don't have to root around for an old pic. Chapparals and GT40's in next post....
S svtsnake Messages 245 Oct 20, 2005 #4 didnt know about that, i just sat at the corkscrew section with my lawn chair
L logi74 Messages 172 Afghanistan Oct 20, 2005 #5 Forgive me...I only have Tribute photos. I was at the Corkscrew too! I couldn't stay all day... That last one's from the Exhibition area.
Forgive me...I only have Tribute photos. I was at the Corkscrew too! I couldn't stay all day... That last one's from the Exhibition area.
S svtsnake Messages 245 Oct 20, 2005 #7 are you serious!? i missed all of that damn. and to think we were there for almost 5 hours.
L logi74 Messages 172 Afghanistan Oct 20, 2005 #8 svtsnake are you serious!? i missed all of that damn. and to think we were there for almost 5 hours. Click to expand... Oh wait...it was a month before the Sports Car championship... sorry I didn't mention that.
svtsnake are you serious!? i missed all of that damn. and to think we were there for almost 5 hours. Click to expand... Oh wait...it was a month before the Sports Car championship... sorry I didn't mention that.