Lambo Espada to GTS?

The best Lamborghini car list in any game was that one unreleased Xbox game titled "Lamborghini" (no shocker there, eh?)

I hope PD manages to fill the void that game left when it was cancelled. You can never have too many Lamborghinis.

Lamborghini started as a GT manufacturer because that's what Ferruccio wanted, that all changed in the eyes of the public when the spectacular Miura came out but even then Lambo's bread and butter remained GT cars throughout the rest of the Ferruccio era up until he left at around the time the Countach LP400 was being produced. Since then we recognize Lamborghini more for its ostentatious supercars than its very fancy and very intuitive GT cars of the 60s which were advanced enough that they made most of the competing brands get up and git gud. I'm glad eventually we'll see a little bit of that original Lamborghini style return to the 4K HDR screens.

Geez, that first couple posts were painful to read. But someone posted the link in the other leak thread yesterday and I remember thinking that it looks like itll be fun to drift around. So the sooner the better!

Search engines aren't exactly capable of telling which sites are "clean" and which are not, and even if your antivirus software, which I assume you have one (see what I did there?), has a feature that connects to your web browser and has a list of sites are safe, that list more or less features only mainstream sites.

Depends on what you use, and if it's a site that generates enough traffic (like Hagerty) it will give you a level of how safe they think it is based on fellow users of the same software.

I would if I could, but work doesn't exactly give me a lot of free time and I wanted to know right away. Hence why I asked here. On a forum website that I'm familiar with. Which is safe. (Praise be to Jordan :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:)

Perhaps use the site itself? It has quite a bit of info on who they are and what they do.

Thank you!! Was looking for the right word to describe the response I was getting, and hence why I responded in kind.

Not even he has the right word, what he deems condescending wasn't such, it was simply confusing that even if you didn't know the group you wouldn't take five minutes to look further into it, despite the limited time you had (while still responding to me).

Heck if simply questioning the authenticity of the site illicits this kind of response, I must have hit a nerve or something. Fact-checking be damned, the snide comments weren't necessary (then again this is the Internet).

Seems like a lot of people also haven't heard of Hagerty, but I see some others vouching for it. This is something to look out for more.

There was no "nerve hit" or anything of the sort, it's just interesting that you're a "computer guy" and yet want to make sure, but your quality check is asking a group of people, while not taking for face value the person who originally posted said article. Just an interesting way of questioning legitimacy is all.

Anyways, now that you know who and what Hagerty is (though a round about way of doing it), you have gained further knowledge which is great, though I doubt they'll get too many more articles like this if any really. Unless they are classic cars and the owners happen to write for Hagerty as well, this may be the only one of its kind for the site.

Yup we'll get this like those Lancias and Likes Peak, oh wait...

What's Likes Peak?

You've never heard of Hagerty, it's not exactly a small name. I'm guessing you don't look around too much on the collector or historic cars scene...

To be honest, I'm into classic car world since long time. And I never saw this website too.

But to be fair, not a lot of US or Canadian classic website crosses the Atlantic ocean, and paradoxically, Japanese sites are more visible (JDM culture explosion).

The “I prefer to work with a friend” comment gets me interested. If they have good relationships with some the SEMA and Pebble Beach winners then there could be quite a few interesting rare and obscure cars that they ***could*** get access to. Depending on the relationship and who inherited the collection, Leven’s ‘81 Sebring winning 935 could be an eye-grabber for PD.

So this 1970 Espada is a series II espada, with better brakes and as much power as our existing Miura P400.

Hagerty's is a company i've known about for many ,many years.
They are expert's at telling you what any classic car is worth.
I've seen there people on TV here on various car shows over the years.and
they really know cars.

If you have some time to kill , click the link and wait for it to load, it's well worth the wait.
https://www.instagram.com/hagertyclassiccars/?hl=en ......enjoy!:cheers:

Hagerty's is a company i've known about for many ,many years.
They are expert's at telling you what any classic car is worth.
I've seen there people on TV here on various car shows over the years.and
they really know cars.

If you have some time to kill , click the link and wait for it to load, it's well worth the wait.
https://www.instagram.com/hagertyclassiccars/?hl=en ......enjoy!:cheers:

Also "Hagerty , for people who love cars" https://www.hagerty.com/valuationtools

oops!

So were they possibly scanning the Camaro also? Is that a Z28?
Interesting stuff

No that's a 1LE. I4 turbocharged. "Track ready" as Chevy markets it lol.. You can tell by the tailpipes.
It's the response to the I4 Mustangs everyone raved about.

No that's a 1LE. I4 turbocharged. "Track ready" as Chevy markets it lol.. You can tell by the tailpipes.
It's the response to the I4 Mustangs everyone raved about.
A Turbocharged 4 Cylinder Muscle Car? No thanks.

I don't believe they qualify as muscle cars anymore :lol: There hasn't been a true muscle car produced in 50 years.

Edit
Better than a V6 still. It'll come with around the same power, more grunt down low, less weight, a better weight ratio, and better fuel economy. If you think about it, it's actually better. On paper anyway.

Last edited:
I still love the SVO. 16" wheels, F/R disc brakes, aero headlights, the slats on the rear side windows, Merkur bi-plane wing. 30 years later, there's a turbo Stang.

Most successful Lamborghini of the Ferruccio era, FR GT car that's in like no games so I think its a very solid choice. Hopefully someday we see the car that started it all, the 350GT featured.
Just as this car is not in a game does not mean its needs to be, and wats with the sparkly inside.

Back