Lambo Gallardo to "borrow"

• Thread starter sanpanico
  • 6 comments
Would anyone care to lend me their Gallardo for the Gallardo event? I seem to be late in the Marketplace as several cars have shown up in several threads, but sadly I'm too late.

Anyway, it would be much appreciated.đź‘Ť

Just buy one in the NCD and you'll find many useful tunes for it in the seasonal thread for the event which will help.

Cheers

Just buy one in the NCD...

Cheers

That thought had occurred to me. :sly:

After being excited to the point of silliness when the game first came out, I never finished it. I'm just getting back into GT5 and I'm currently saving for the Ferrari P4 which is why I don't want to shell out a couple hundred thousand credits for the Gallardo which I don't want, would never drive, but only need it to advance through the game.

The only Lambo I was interested in is the Miura. (The Diablo, Chrome Line Murcielago are languishing in my garage, having never been driven)

I just recently purchased the Miura and depleted my credits. But hey, I got a nifty "penniless" trophy in addition to a nice classic!

After being excited to the point of silliness when the game first came out, I never finished it. I'm just getting back into GT5 and I'm currently saving for the Ferrari P4 which is why I don't want to shell out a couple hundred thousand credits for the Gallardo which I don't want, would never drive, but only need it to advance through the game.

The only Lambo I was interested in is the Miura. (The Diablo, Chrome Line Murcielago are languishing in my garage, having never been driven)

I just recently purchased the Miura and depleted my credits. But hey, I got a nifty "penniless" trophy in addition to a nice classic!

:lol: Send FR to fisho_suits and youi can use the one I used to finally gold Nurburgring.

To get money fast use the seasonal events.

There are various ones to choose from that yield high money for little time, but this is the one I use as it is the easiest (you barely need to actually drive).
Go to the NCD, buy a Nissan R32. Leave it completely stock.
Goto seasonal events, then to the 4wd event and select le sarthe.
When you are in the race and are approaching the chicanes, don't break and turn. Gun it straight across the sandpit. Your car will slow down a little which will help maintain control and you will gain a LOT of time. Do this on both chicanes and you will win the event easily. If you have your full login bonus this will net you over 1m credits for 8 mins.

To get money fast use the seasonal events.

There are various ones to choose from that yield high money for little time...

Yes! I just re-discovered the seasonal events as well. I been spending some time in the DTM event. I use the Merc 190E Touring car and I de-tuned it a bit to increase the payout. It's a tough race trying to catch up to the Mercedes CLK. I usually come in second as that car always has a crazy lead over the rest of the pack.

BUT, if I cheat and cut the chicane before the last hairpan turn, I come in first place which nets over 2 mil per race for 10min. I will soon have enough to buy the Ferrari P4 for 20 million, break the bank and start over.

I still don't want to own the Gallardo as my garage is already littered with cars I don't want, so I may reach out to frenzal (fisho_suits) to borrow his car for the one-off event.

Last edited:
Would anyone care to lend me their Gallardo for the Gallardo event? I seem to be late in the Marketplace as several cars have shown up in several threads, but sadly I'm too late.

Anyway, it would be much appreciated.đź‘Ť

A have a brand new gallardo in my garage, you can borrow it for free if you want :)

Back