Lamborghini’s 50th anniversary - Veneno (Lambo's fastest car ever!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RocZX
  • 307 comments
  • 41,481 views
The windscreen is too tall I think. Something doesn't seem quite right. I mean, other than that overall it's very grotesque.
 
Delivery to the 1st owner in Miami. I was shocked at how humble this guy is.
 
Delivery to the 1st owner in Miami. I was shocked at how humble this guy is.
:confused:
I thought the 3 cars were to be red, white and green( the Italian flag).
 
Hmm, I was under the presumption it would only be the trim color. I guess you could be right but with only 2 other cars left his should be painted?
 
Hmm, I was under the presumption it would only be the trim color. I guess you could be right but with only 2 other cars left his should be painted?
Yes, you were correct it's trim only. I just watched the video with sound and he says @2:45 he picked the green trim.
 
Back