Lamborghini and Ferrari

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLaren
  • 17 comments
  • 1,176 views
:drool: Beautiful....The song they play in the middle of the video, by the cardigans, just brought back memories of gran turismo.
 
Is there even such thing as an 84 enzo? I don't think so. You must be getting it mixed up between another ferrari.
 
The Lambo part was muuuuuuch better. He barely got on it in the Enzo.

The Check Engine light was on in the Enzo!

Actually it was the Murcielago.
 
Neither of those cars do much for me. I prefer the Enzo, but there are cars I'd still rather have.
 
i didnt understand a word that was spoken, but nice...wish the enzo would have been unleashed more...sounded held captive by the highway
 
Yeah, two awesome cars but a rather boring video. I don't speak whatever language they were talking so I didn't get a word except for "Murcielago" and "Enzo". I wish they could've had the chance to really blow it out but I don't guess you can do that on regular roads. I wouldn't try it.
 
Really blow it out? Are you guys nuts? He took the Murcielago to 189 miles per hour on a public highway.
 
LoudMusic
Really blow it out? Are you guys nuts? He took the Murcielago to 189 miles per hour on a public highway.

Hmmm. Oh well, I didn't see the speedometer. Hey, I'm not bustin' the vid! It's awesome but I mean, mostly he was just cruising city streets. That's kind of boring to me unless I was too see it in person or was the one cruising. Any vid with a Lamborghini or a Ferrari in it is nice to me so. :dopey: 👍
 
Integra Type R
The Lambo part was muuuuuuch better. He barely got on it in the Enzo.



Actually it was the Murcielago.

My bad, I just saw the Enzo first, so I guessed. Anyway, it's still not a good thing to have blinking on your dash.
 
I would love to know the name of the 2nd song, the one before The Cardigans, I beleive it's by Morcheeba?

[edit]Nevermind: Massive Attack - Teardrop
 
toyomatt84
My bad, I just saw the Enzo first, so I guessed. Anyway, it's still not a good thing to have blinking on your dash.


:lol: It's ok. You'd except the check engine light not to come on in a nice car like that.
 
Back